Pub 110 Feedback - Reward Items

12346»

Comments

• ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 778
    edited March 2021
    Ostard issue?

Trained one up from 3 slot to 5 slot.

In animal lore page, DEX shows as 141.  When clicking on training button, then increase DEX stat, it shows as 120.  It should show as 125, I suspect (did a bunch of training to let stats float up to 125).  Update:  it pops up to 141 in lore page when it's attacking, drops to 125 in lore page when idle.

Pet is not under the influence of any buffs/etc.

Pet also spams every 2-3 seconds "seems a bit peckish today", even if fed.

• VioletViolet Posts: 368
    Pet is not under the influence of any buffs/etc.
    Are you positive on that?  Is it magery spec?  I would look again.
    Pet also spams every 2-3 seconds "seems a bit peckish today", even if fed.
    Did you try giving it blackrock stew?
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 778
    edited March 2021
    I think the 125-141 must have been from it using magery, given the % increase and the 120 EI.  I usually don't use magery on pets, so forgot about this.  Other comment about the offset in the training page applies.  I don't have any blackrock stew on TC, is there a dispenser?  That aside, it doesn't quite seem right to be spamming the client that much with the same string over and over...

• MrNiceMrNice Posts: 29
    edited March 2021

@Kyronix

When I lift the Pirate Chest up, it looks like the picture.

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Could they have added a Frenzied Attack  If you take it up to 150 dex does it increase higher when attacking  What is the Stam doing.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,930Moderator
    MrNice said:

@ Kyronix

When I lift the Pirate Chest up, it looks like the picture.

Lower it back down, close it, then follow the instructions in the publish notes.

Pirate Chest
    • Transitions between open/closed state when used
    • When locked down or secured will display treasure in the open state
    • Can only be adjusted using the interior decorator while in the closed state
    • Can be dyed with regular, furniture, promo, and pigment dyes

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,772
    There is an easier way.  Double click on the chest so it changes back to a non-treasure covered chest then double click again back to a treasure covered chest.  The graphic fixes itself. 

There is another issue in that you can lower the chest part below the floor when it is in the open treasure state.
  • hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    Kaz said:
    @ popps why not?  Because bane dragons are overcapped legacy creatures.   Why should they be repeated?   Thats like saying they should bring back every creature thats ever been in the game, whether it was weaker or stronger in its legacy form. 
    Its okay to have things that are rarer, that not everyone has. Its what makes this game interesting.  

As for its training no it cant compare to a legacy monster.  Just as new mares cant compare to legacy mares.  

And Ive popped about 10 of these now, the intensity range is quite extensive.   The best one i got i was able to get full resists, 2 abilities. Some decent stats and 110 scrolls.   

i would bet my life on it that you'd disagree about 14 mod no name armor and jewels 
  • hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    i don't believe you need banes priced at a plat... shoot you can buy a castle with a blaze cu and they spawn why not make this ostard like the banes? who cares would make a balance