Grey Lives Matter

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
edited July 2020 in General Discussions
As a red I am being shouted at every day by alliance members requesting me to turn blue as they keep attacking me and those healing me by mistake due to a broken game mechanic. It seems that both on EC and CC, when people use the macro "Attack nearest hostile/enemy" it is flagging on guilded/allied Reds (murderers). The same is also true for grey (criminal) and summons of those hue. And once attacked, all further area effect spells then start to take effect on ally/guild members. It is so much of a problem that the bug has made it into our alliance rules:
Why should people have to change their gameplay style due to a bug?

Just out of interest, how many times does a bug need to be submitted, by how many independent sources, over how long a period before it gets acknowledged?

Publish 109 has had the Giant Toad added to the huntmaster's challenge...
But nobody can play a red/grey without getting attacked/dismounted by their own ally/guildmembers...

Why are reds/greys treated as second class citizens? The subscription cost is the same.
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    In this case, red/grey is a player's choice in a game. Please refrain from trollish posting in the future.
This discussion has been closed.