The placeable walls and auction safes are making the game unplayable in some areas...

12346»

Comments

• I guess what i find relevant is my computer doesn't have these issues. So I guess there's that.

You posted your video of you running around in the CC, we've already established that it's an issue in the EC and has nothing to do with peoples hardware. 

If the EC had a hide item feature or command we could try to narrow down the issue to a specific item or just sheer # of items on screen to help the developers. 
  • King_Greg said:
    I guess what i find relevant is my computer doesn't have these issues. So I guess there's that.

You posted your video of you running around in the CC, we've already established that it's an issue in the EC and has nothing to do with peoples hardware. 

If the EC had a hide item feature or command we could try to narrow down the issue to a specific item or just sheer # of items on screen to help the developers. 
    Or take a long hard look at the EC. It is tempting to try the EC but I really despise it lol. Last time I tried to use it I had popups for an hour and a half so I deleted it. lol While the devs claim the CC is beyond them they do claim to be EC experts. So let's see them do that .
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Mervyn said:
    Tanager said:
    give people an option setting to turn off the loading of houses that have not been entered, for those people who are simply not interested or have a machine that cannot handle it.
    I like this
    Result 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002