improved rock hammer issue?

McDougleMcDougle Posts: 622
so i got the rock hammer from UO store and when i try to set up target by resource macro it will not let me drop hammer in the little square ? @Kyronix

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 622
    ugh can't equip it can't even put in hotbar to bring up cursor its the old double click target click 500 times i'm gonna blame @Bleak just because ;)
    carpal tunnel aside  well done got ore with every pick and worth it !
  • Store it as an object and then set up a macro to use that stored object? (I don't have a rock hammer, so am not familiar with how obstinate they might be.)
    -Arroth
  • PawainPawain Posts: 3,869
    Use what we do in CC.  Last object last target.  We have to hold the key down to keep it going. EC can repeat. Also have to click a new spot.  But they should make the item work like other items in EC.

@McDougle So you are saying the hammer works well for ore?
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 857
    I posted my macro in the other thread https://forum.uo.com/discussion/8240/tips-on-mining-for-granite#latest

Rock hammer in the 'target by resource' list is in my 'wish list', but I've a feeling if it's on the Devs' 'to do' list at all, it's way down the bottom as a priority.
    Pawain said:
    Use what we do in CC.  Last object last target.  We have to hold the key down to keep it going. EC can repeat. Also have to click a new spot.  But they should make the item work like other items in EC.

@ McDougle So you are saying the hammer works well for ore?
    Yes really it's 100% yield!!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 1,544Moderator
    Not ore - granite.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 3,869
    Ok so the Rock hammer from Tinker BODs is not as good as this one, thus this one is called improved.