improved rock hammer issue?

McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
so i got the rock hammer from UO store and when i try to set up target by resource macro it will not let me drop hammer in the little square ? @Kyronix
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    ugh can't equip it can't even put in hotbar to bring up cursor its the old double click target click 500 times i'm gonna blame @Bleak just because ;)
    carpal tunnel aside  well done got ore with every pick and worth it !
  • Store it as an object and then set up a macro to use that stored object? (I don't have a rock hammer, so am not familiar with how obstinate they might be.)
    -Arroth
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Use what we do in CC.  Last object last target.  We have to hold the key down to keep it going. EC can repeat. Also have to click a new spot.  But they should make the item work like other items in EC.

@McDougle So you are saying the hammer works well for ore?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    I posted my macro in the other thread https://forum.uo.com/discussion/8240/tips-on-mining-for-granite#latest

Rock hammer in the 'target by resource' list is in my 'wish list', but I've a feeling if it's on the Devs' 'to do' list at all, it's way down the bottom as a priority.
    Pawain said:
    Use what we do in CC.  Last object last target.  We have to hold the key down to keep it going. EC can repeat. Also have to click a new spot.  But they should make the item work like other items in EC.

@ McDougle So you are saying the hammer works well for ore?
    Yes really it's 100% yield!!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Not ore - granite.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Ok so the Rock hammer from Tinker BODs is not as good as this one, thus this one is called improved.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.