Suggestion for Returnees and New Players, Dev's please read
Good evening and thank you for reading
I've a suggestion that would be really great for us returnees like myself and new players as well.
--Daily login rewards for subscribers--
Daily login rewards are a great incentive to get people to login, but it also gives a sense that a game is alive while also helping out the struggling new/returning player.
As for UO obviously people pay their accounts monthly to get their veteran rewards and keep their houses. However, these rewards wouldn't be directed towards them nor hurt the vet reward system in anyway since the items would be temporary. They could have the option to not take the reward or trash them for points.
The kind of rewards and time frames could be random each calendar month with the best reward on the 30th day a player logs in consecutively.
1. Player logs in 7 days in a row and receives a temporary soul stone fragment (2 uses)
2. Login 2 weeks - commodity deed box (3 to 5 uses)
3. 3 weeks - random dye (1 use) or vanity pet from store (3 days; these temp pets could potentially encourage players to buy the permanent item)
4. Gold coin worth 2 million or so (RNG on the amount of the gold coin)
5. 4 weeks - Shard visitor token (allows the player to visit any shard) good for a round trip there and back. Once the player chooses a shard to visit they would go with what's in their pack and have a time limit of an hour before it would bring them back to their original shard.
Player's could also receive potions that give bonus benefits like luck increase for one character, or skill gain increase for 30 minutes.
I'm sure a lot of you could come up with even more ideas
Anyway, I hope we could see this implemented at some point in the near future.