Comments

• SuperfrogSuperfrog Posts: 96
    edited March 2019
    Mervyn said:
    *snip* Both sides should be happy.
    Yeah, when has that ever happened . . .
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216

JollyJade said:
    I just left a private conversation where 10+ people conspire to bombard Mesanna with emails about quitting, closing accounts, etc. No idea how I ended up there.

State of Ultima Online. Playing @Mesanna ;is the new endgame. And of course they will get their way, and make more players quit of the ridiculous lag. Back to square one.
    "Conspire"?

Ah, are you maybe referring to the CLEARLY VISIBLE PLAYERS that yesterday were at the M&G on Cats, an M&G that saw the partecipation of MORE PLAYERS OF THE ONES ACTUALLY PLAYING NOWDAY ON THAT SHARD?

You have a really strange concept of what a "Conspiration" is, my friend... :D

PS: I agree with @Arron : this thread can be closed now, and the discussion adjourned to the next Publish.

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Superfrog said:
    Mervyn said:
    *snip* Both sides should be happy.
    Yeah, when has that ever happened . . .
    :D ;)
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    Our Dev Team have worked hard on High Seas, with more to come, and I am really enjoying it. I was upset over the rough handling of the artsty folks, but they have listened and now I will focus on enjoying the game. The team works hard for UO, and certain aspects of last night's meet and greet did not sit well with me. If the Devs open a discussion thread, I will voice my opinion but which setting is default is not something I am going to fight for. 
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited March 2019
    Ivenor said:

JollyJade said:
    I just left a private conversation where 10+ people conspire to bombard Mesanna with emails about quitting, closing accounts, etc. No idea how I ended up there.

State of Ultima Online. Playing @ Mesanna is the new endgame. And of course they will get their way, and make more players quit of the ridiculous lag. Back to square one.
    "Conspire"?

Ah, are you maybe referring to the CLEARLY VISIBLE PLAYERS that yesterday were at the M&G on Cats, an M&G that saw the partecipation of MORE PLAYERS OF THE ONES ACTUALLY PLAYING NOWDAY ON THAT SHARD?

You have a really strange concept of what a "Conspiration" is, my friend... :D

PS: I agree with @ Arron : this thread can be closed now, and the discussion adjourned to the next Publish.

I was referring to a group message thread here where people plotted to go to the M&G with as many accounts as possible and threaten the developers to mass quit. Call it what you want. It worked. No coincidence there were a lot of *accounts* ;)
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    By popular request, thread closed
This discussion has been closed.