Recovering Power Scrolls from pets

13»

Comments

• Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    Pawain said:
    Or You can go into general chat on any given shard and let people know what you are looking for instead of just looking for it on a vendor. Having built out characters on many shards over the last year. I honestly never had a hard time getting what I needed through general chat when I didn't see it on a vendor. Sure you might have to wait a week but, I was usually working on another skill or something in the meantime. This really all seems like a lot of drama about nothing. 
    How many pets you built recently?  Ive done at least 80.  

Something has changed the power scroll market.
    I bet that was a lot of fun.

In Ultima Online if you use up all your ingredients, regents, resources, or other consumables you have a few choices. 

Ask a friend if they have some, Buy what you need off a vendor, Make a request in general chat, or  maybe the best answer......Figure out how to get it your self. (it's part of the adventure)

There is plenty of content to go get Power Scrolls. Build a team and go make it happen. Not your style? Well that's fine be patient, work on another project while you wait for it to pop up. 

Part of the challenge is to equip your build out of your character or pet the way you want. The other part of the challenge is that there is not a store with everything on the shell just waiting for you to pick up and walk out with what you need.

Someone has to either create it or earn it in order for you to have access to, acquire,  and use it. 

If you are just doing research then perform that on TC. When it comes to building out the character or pet for you to use then build it on your shard. Everything else still above applies. 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
  • InLorInLor Posts: 411
    Just create a powerscroll extraction item that will also have its own supply and demand. Find a sweet spot for where it's not trivial to get, but is expensive enough for it not to mess up the system. I think creating special pet powerscrolls complicates matters too much.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    InLor said:
    Just create a powerscroll extraction item that will also have its own supply and demand. Find a sweet spot for where it's not trivial to get, but is expensive enough for it not to mess up the system. I think creating special pet powerscrolls complicates matters too much.
    A power scroll extraction item. Put it In the UO store. I would pay for that!
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!