Warlord Sash is not giving the random stat bonus

SwordofExcaliburSwordofExcalibur Posts: 95
edited November 2023 in General Discussions
Evenin. So the sash says this:

But, instead, I got this:

Just curious if anyone had any idea what was going on with this one.

If its just possible you don't get anything, well, ok.

Update: friend told me that the stat is random. Some have STR or DEX, instead of the INT, on them. The item is just advertised as INT as an example.

Cool.

Dennis the Peasant: "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony." 
Arthur: "Be quiet!" 
Dennis: "You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!” 
Monty Python & the Holy Grail
Tagged:

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
    The intelligence bonus was just an example you get one bonus yours was the int we told the developers it was misleading and should be changed but they didn't listen 
  • Yeah, that's what I just heard. Thanks for confirming.
    Dennis the Peasant: "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony." 
    Arthur: "Be quiet!" 
    Dennis: "You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!” 
    Monty Python & the Holy Grail
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 392
    the tooltips wrong.  it was reported but i dont think they plan to change it.  page a gm and ask for your turn ins back (and be prepared to be told to go pound sand)