New sash reward from Treasures event tooltip deceiving/wrong?

Just was looking through the rewards and seen the warlord sash, which looks to me that it gives 4 stat, random eater 10%, and then another random 4 primary stat.  I had a friend get this item and It is just the random eater and 4 stat.   Is this a bug where the random stat and the static stat couldn't stack or is the tooltip wrong?

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,123Dev
    It's a random +4 primary stat.  That's all.
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 392
    Kyronix said:
    It's a random +4 primary stat.  That's all.

the description makes it appear that you're getting:

4 of a random stat
    4 int
    10 percent random eater.

is this not the case?   considering the power and number of turn ins for other items, less than that doesnt really make sense.  

Its inconsistent.  thats why its confusing.   the window shows the 4 int (which apparently is just an example of  the "random primary stat") but it doesnt show the eater.  

the best fix in my opinion would be to remove the "intelligence bonus 4" being displayed at all.
    That would leave no room for confustion.  right now people think their getting 4 int, 10 eater, and another random stat.   id want my points back if i thought i was getting 8 stats but only got 4.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,123
    I think he changed his mind during testing but the example picture shows 2 stats.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,994Moderator
    Not sure if the way I've worded it on the wiki page is clearer?
    Incidentally, I have included on the page the item types, and where the item is a weapon, I have linked it to the weapons page so that it is easy to check what specials that weapon has.

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,319
    Wiki is clearly worded easy to understand.  What Smoot posted is misleading and clearly incorrect.  Just another example of the games’s missing quality control function.
    Arnold7 said:
    Wiki is clearly worded easy to understand.  What Smoot posted is misleading and clearly incorrect.  Just another example of the games’s missing quality control function.
    And your whining gets no results.

@kyronix the Picture of the warlord sash needs updated so players know it just gives 1 stat.
    Mariah said:
    Incidentally, I have included on the page the item types, and where the item is a weapon, I have linked it to the weapons page so that it is easy to check what specials that weapon has.

yes, but most people just play the game and never look at the wiki.  but yes thats much less confusing.
    Mariah said:

you have it listed on the wiki twice tho
    Smoot said:
    Mariah said:

One is the Garg version.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,994Moderator
    Smoot said:
    Mariah said:

I only see it listed once on that page?