ToT suggestion: add SDI to the reward wand

The wand is really cool in concept, but it's pretty useless for PvE (and PvP). It'd be nice if it at least had SDI to compete with the 50 sdi spellbook, or Hook's Shield, otherwise I'm not sure why it'd be used. Getting full FCR and mana regen is extremely easy on PvE builds and there are plenty of mage weapon options.

Please give this item a bit more love :)

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,107
    Ya Balakai’s Shaman Staff still seems like a better choice.

I could see that MR for making scrolls on a mule.  Not a go to mage item.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,107
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,950
    Shanee said:
    The wand is really cool in concept, but it's pretty useless for PvE (and PvP). It'd be nice if it at least had SDI to compete with the 50 sdi spellbook, or Hook's Shield, otherwise I'm not sure why it'd be used. Getting full FCR and mana regen is extremely easy on PvE builds and there are plenty of mage weapon options.

Please give this item a bit more love :)

Where did you find the NPC that gives the turn in Rewards for the New Event on Test Server 1 ?

I found nothing in the Britain Commons....
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 527
    edited October 2023
    I'd like to see the Wand have replenishable Charges added to it, like Invisibility or Gate Travel. This would allow non-Mages to also use the Wand for access to those spells. Wands and Charge items in general need some more love and options.
  • RonFellowsRonFellows Posts: 93
    edited October 2023
    I love the wand. If they must change it, I hope it’s just in addition to the existing properties. 10 Mr is cool. Don’t really care about the fcr though since that’s useless if you get disarmed. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    popps said:
    Where did you find the NPC that gives the turn in Rewards for the New Event on Test Server 1 ?

I found nothing in the Britain Commons....

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/publish-notes/publish-116/
    • The Treasures of the Feudal Lands will take place in the Tokuno Overlands of Isamu-Jima & North Makoto-Jima
    • The Treasures of the Feudal Lands will begin following 12pm ET when each shard receives Publish 116.1
    • Points from the Treasures of the Feudal Lands expire Friday, December 1, 2023 12:01:00 AM ET
    • Points can be redeemed for rewards from the Artifact Trader located south of the Makoto-Jima desert pass