Publish 116.1 Feedback

Comments

• ValeriaValeria Posts: 97
    QQ - can the new weeping edge be reforged? imbued?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,108
     <3 <3  the mace weapon!  Can you make a war hammer version also.  o:)

Gloves of the holy warrior.

Needs +5 dex please.

Remove the +5 strength if needed.

Lots of great items!!!!!

THANKS

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • ValeriaValeria Posts: 97
    I'm also interested to confirm if +30 necro on jewels will effectively fully negate the -30 on the gloves in the case where I have 100 necro real skill.  Or would my skill bonus only take it to 120 and then the -30 take me down to 90 necro.

I have a feeling you don't want sampires to be able to use these gloves hahaha
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 512
    edited October 2023
    The preliminary article, more will be updated when it's known: https://www.uo-cah.com/events/treasures-of-the-feudal-lands
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 802
    edited October 2023
    1. Please add the serrado spawn area, so that spawn counts for points accumulation.
    2. Please add the area where the yamandon's spawn to the covered area (so we can also see paragon yamandon's.)
    3. Please add a clicky for 5000 reward points on TC1.
    4. Please swap 20SDI with MR10 on the new wand (or add 20 SDI).
    5. wing armor (gargoyle) vs. human (cloak) have different damage eater.   Maybe make the damage eater type random when the reward is claimed?
    6. Add luck 100 to warlord sash please.
    Love the necromancy -30

A little "spec" for what some of these items/attributes (and event design overall) would be great.

Some good items!
  • SynnSynn Posts: 17
    edited October 2023
    The Warlord Sash seems underwhelming for 40pts.  Eater makes sort of unique... but for more functional use, swap the eater property with HP Inc 4 or 5 and maybe bump up the points if you do.

Also, I noticed that the Feudal Cloak and Feudal Wing Armor have different eater and resistance compared against each other.  Is this by design or is it a random eater/resistance when chosen?

But overall, great range of choices for rewards.  :)
    Just noticed the Sentinel's Mempo.   <3 <3

All macers and archer/throwers will love the added stamina! At the cost of str and dex.

This event needs to last longer!!!!!

Great stuff!!

Thanks
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,122Dev
    Just a note -

[Feudal Cloak of Elements // Feudal Wing Armor of Elements]

This item should be created with a random matching combo of eater/resist.  Currently this is not working as intended, but it's being addressed.

[Warlord Sash]

This item should be created with a random +4 random primary stat & 10% random eater.  Currently this is not working as intended but is being addressed.

• VioletViolet Posts: 372
    I think people might be misunderstanding the probable intent of the wand.  It looks like it’s for a non eval caster like support bards.

Not everything is going to fit everyone’s template or playstyle.

I will agree with Pawain, it would be nice if this event could extend through New Year’s Day.  I mean think of it this Way: If people are busy doing this… less whining of when the next patch will be.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    Violet said:
    I think people might be misunderstanding the probable intent of the wand.  It looks like it’s for a non eval caster like support bards.

Not everything is going to fit everyone’s template or playstyle.

I will agree with Pawain, it would be nice if this event could extend through New Year’s Day.  I mean think of it this Way: If people are busy doing this… less whining of when the next patch will be.
    You underestimate our whining skills I'd like to see the spawn cover all the overlands but everything else is fantastic 
  • ShaneeShanee Posts: 12
    The wand is really cool in concept, but it's pretty useless for PvE (and PvP). It'd be nice if it at least had SDI to compete with the 50 sdi spellbook, or Hook's Shield, otherwise I'm not sure why it'd be used. Getting full FCR and mana regen is extremely easy on PvE builds and there are plenty of mage weapon options.

Please give this item a bit more love 

Artifact trader should be moved into Zento to prevent griefing, particularly with the paragon skeletal dragons
    Kyronix said:

[Warlord Sash]

This item should be created with a random +4 random primary stat & 10% random eater.  Currently this is not working as intended but is being addressed.

If it keeps the current form, reduce the points to 20-25pts since both properties are random. 
    Shanee said:
    The wand is really cool in concept, but it's pretty useless for PvE (and PvP). It'd be nice if it at least had SDI to compete with the 50 sdi spellbook, or Hook's Shield, otherwise I'm not sure why it'd be used. Getting full FCR and mana regen is extremely easy on PvE builds and there are plenty of mage weapon options.

Add a howl attack based on bard skill or the ability to bard non bardable creatures and my bard would use
    Shanee said:

Agree with the above, the item is almost there... but it's just missing something.... SDI?  hit spell? skill bonuses? 
    Synn said:
    Shanee said:

Agree with the above, the item is almost there... but it's just missing something.... SDI?  hit spell? skill bonuses? 

By the way, what's the back story of Shugenja?  Maybe that might guide what the purpose of this item is for...
    edited October 2023
    The Sleeping Dragon mobs are not tagged?

Players on LS love that spawn for some reason.   Request to add those mobs for them. Paragon Serrado!!!

@Violet what are the hiryu stats? And does it go to 5 slot?

Hiryu would be a best seller if it had 100% elemental  damage that is determined when popped.

It’s a paroxysmus mount with the damage reduction and all. Untrainable.
  • KazKaz Posts: 128
    This is an amazing reward list.   Please consider extending the end date to dec 31?
    The champ spawn is intentionally excluded from this Treasures event.  Unfortunately, we cannot add it in.
    The end date of the event is fixed, we have other events coming in December.
    edited October 2023
    You have overlapped events before.  This is an unfortunate decision for the player base.

I would suggest reviewing some item costs if you are unwilling to extend it.
  • creampiecreampie Posts: 82
    edited October 2023
    30% splinter clean bokuto for that cheap is ridiculous. We want you to fix bokuto mage op not helping them...and btw we cant transfer to test server presently. add mark of the wildfire to the list it s a disgrace having this item 1p+
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,030
    edited October 2023
    Between the Gloves of the Holy Warrior and the Divine Sanctifier...

Holy crap.

Did Paladin Macer's ever get a buff.

Geez.

I mean, I like it, but GEEZ.

You going to buff a fencing weapon with the next ToT so the old Macer/Fencer combo is the most badass duo in Sosaria? (I mean, it really already is, but you could really put it over the top!)
    -Arroth
    Bonus points if you reskin the wand into a flute @Kyronix ;
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 527
    edited October 2023

Got to say, bravo to the dev team for the Treasures of the Feudal Land rewards. I'm seeing a ton of useful and interesting rewards from this one. https://www.uo-cah.com/events/treasures-of-the-feudal-lands

Feudal Kabuto - I see the devs took my recommendation of adding a transmoggable version of the Ancient Samurai Helmet, since that graphic was otherwise unique to an outdated piece of gear.

Titles - My old Samurai/Swordsman, Velis, will love the new titles.

Feudal Cloak of Elements - I'm assuming the Element is actually random for this, which would make Kinetic/Fire Eater ones very valuable.

Storm Lord's Steel - Interesting choice of weapon, a Wakizashi (Frenzied Whirlwind/DS). Interested to see the damage output from the Sparks DoT (which also returns Mana) combined with Lightning procs from Double Strike spam.

Feudal Ghostwalkers - Ninja Tabis with Stealther boosts. Nice.

Warlord Sash - Is the Eater element random as well? Could be good for Warriors with maxed out DCI already (so no need for Corgul's Enchanted Sash).

Serpent's Bite - A great Talisman choice for Spellcasters, even includes 125 Luck (so even SW/Tamers or Death Ray Mage/Tamers © would want it).

Weeping Edge - Clean Bokuto with 30% Splintering. This is going to make the multiboxing bot farmers scream at how the price of Splintering Bokutos will plummet. Nicely done.

Shugenja's Ward - Great defensive option for PvM spellcasters (Tamers and Bards in particular), and an alternative to the Balakai's Shaman Staff. Would be even better if it had replenishable Charges of a useful spell (like Invisibilty or Gate Travel, this would give non-Mages access to those spells).

Sentinel's Mempo - Another BiS (Best In Slot) gear piece for Warriors. Just wondering if it's Metal, or Studded.

Shugenja's Raiment - Flat out BiS piece for Mages.

Divine Sanctifier - NICE! A weapon specifically suited for the resurrected Macer/Paladin Warriors (which excel against the Treasures Paragons due to Stagger, which has brought Macers back from extinction). Only way it would be better, is if it was HLA instead of HLD (most Macers get 30% HLD from Mace & Shield variants).

Gloves of the Holy Warrior - +15 Chivalry/-30 Necromancy on a BiS Glove piece D . Another piece that seems perfectly suited and tailored for the reborn Macer/Paladins. Love how this piece tries to shift people away from Sampires (they still have Gloves of Feudal Grip). The 10% Reactive Holy Light is really interesting.

Ozymandias' Hiryu - A Paroxy equivalent that we can actually work towards and earn, rather than rely on RNG drop for? NICE! I would love to see other mounts added with the Paroxy PvM Damage Reduction feature. Charger of the Fallen was originally meant to have this feature, and is an armored horse ethy, just add a living version of it with the damage reduction.

Overall, i'd say the rewards are a win, and will be in high demand and keep people farming for quite a awhile.

edited October 2023
    Between the Gloves of the Holy Warrior and the Hammer Pick...
    Holy crap.
    Geez.
    You going to buff a fencing weapon with the next patch so the old Macer/Fencer combo is the most badass duo in Sosaria?
    Macers needed a buff.  Not easy to get 230 stamina to swing a War Hammer at max speed.

Don't worry. The average UO player will still be an easy button swordsman.

@Violet. Thanks for the hiryu info.

Yes the event needs to last longer!!!
    And tokuno spawn rates upped by 4x! Double the paragons on LS!
  • Gargoyle Sentinel's Necklace -> should be renamed to Sentinel's Amulet (it's not a necklace).

You'll want to check applicability of this issue, else it's a human/gargoyle imblance.

• PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 527
    edited October 2023
    Between the Gloves of the Holy Warrior and the Divine Sanctifier...

Holy crap.

Geez.

You going to buff a fencing weapon with the next ToT so the old Macer/Fencer combo is the most badass duo in Sosaria? (I mean, it really already is, but you could really put it over the top!)

With the introduction of Treasures Paragons that can dish out high damage and are immune to Life Leech/Life Drain, the Paladin/Macer has been resurrected due to the power of Stagger (-60% SSI for 10 secs) reducing the Paragon's melee damage output, which pairs well with their bandy healing. Stagger+Hit Fatigue (which the Divine Sanctifier has) neuters the melee damage output of most foes.

Swords Sampires were falling like wheat to the scythe against Treasures' Paragon Arctic Ogre Lords, White Wyrms, Balrons, Ancient Wyrms, and Shadow Wyrms, and having to flee from them, while Macer Paladins can go toe to toe with them and stand their ground, and prevail. This is due to Swords Sampires being offense heavy (while relying on their damage output to heal through Life Drain), while Macer Paladins are defense heavy. In the absence of Life Leech/Drain, the Macer Paladin is still a walking tank.

A Leafblade Reward similar to the Divine Sanctifier would be great for Fencers. AI+Feint. The cross healing combo of a Fencer/Samurai using Pierce to rapidly deplete Stamina and Feint to reduce damage taken, and a Macer/Paladin using Stagger to apply -60% SSI, is a very powerful duo. That duo can reliably 2-man Exodus.

Would love to see a high end Shield Reward with Warrior stats eventually added to the Treasures events, since the Macer/Paladin can actually use Shields to Parry. This is the one that my Macer/Paladin uses, and you can't get ones like this anymore.

Here's the closest you can get to it nowadays.

• CovfefeCovfefe Posts: 239
    edited October 2023
    You can res the Ozymandias' Hiryu in trammel without vet skill,
    you're only supposed to be able to res vanity mounts without vet, this should not be a vanity mount if it gives damage reduction so you should not be able to res it without vet.