badly placed house

2»

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,041
    Pawain said:
    Yes we must destroy that house so your mining bot can be unhindered.  

His bot has less rights than all those bridge crossers?
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “It’s more of an obstruction than Trinsic bridge house that Mesanna singled out”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,259
    edited July 2023
     :D 
  • VagabondVagabond Posts: 92
    Apparently, some people here on the forum are unable to differentiate between a house placed decades ago (and which were able to be customized in the meantime) and maliciously placed houses placed specifically for fraudulent purposes.

Figures.

Again.
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
    Vagabond said:
    Apparently, some people here on the forum are unable to differentiate between a house placed decades ago (and which were able to be customized in the meantime) and maliciously placed houses placed specifically for fraudulent purposes.

Figures.

Again.
    Are you suggesting the bridge houses were placed with malicious intent? Really no one uses those bridges. and under no circumstances should a players houses be deleted. this just another case of our narcissistic control freak of a leader imposing her will she has the ability to move bridges and could have done so with no one even being aware but of course she enjoys this stuff..
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    It's Atl...don't ya'll still have small houses placed on top of Towers or something ? Anything goes on that shard, everyone knows it. :-)
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    edited July 2023
    “If placed decades ago, would have a historical banner, second house on ice isle has no such banner

figures

again”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,412
    edited July 2023
    i have 3 house that i could have banners on and dont have them. just saying not that i didnt try years ago tho lol
    edited July 2023
    “Also, when she going to clean up the crap that is Britain West Bank on Atlantic?  Like she said she was going to do
    Including deleting the moon gate that shouldn’t be there”
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,412
    moongate should have been closer to brit
    Well at least she communicates about deleting stuff you know player houses player memorials..
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 907

Yoshi said:
    “If placed decades ago, would have a historical banner, second house on ice isle has no such banner

figures

again”
      That's not completely true.  I have several houses that could have historical banners placed but I never made any attempt to contact Mesanna to have any placed.

I still have 5 houses on one account, same shard, obviously each one of them could have a banner, but do not.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    edited July 2023
    I got you covered.

You are welcome.

I think I know what bridge you're talking about and I'm all for removing the bridge as it was not originally there or part of the map, it was a later addition by a dev/gm/some employee.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,994Moderator
    I see no purpose to this thread other than to stir up trouble ie a troll.
This discussion has been closed.