Question on broadsword staff hierarchy.

Does anyone have some sort of table of the line management for the broadsword staff?

Lets just say if someone had a problem with a member of staff and wanted to whistleblow, who would you go to? 

Especially when it seems some of the security guards are taking instructions from the cleaners when customers want to complain about hygiene issues.
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    You want to know the names of the security guards and the cleaning company?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • FatFat Posts: 97
    Inb4 threadlock/delete

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited June 2018
    Most companies have a little tree like table to show the staff. To help the customers direct their queries/concerns to the correct people/department.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    I would imagine if you sent an email to "the boss" to complain about another member of staff they would all sit around at lunch laughing about you.

PS....In before the lock.
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    Rob Denton >> Mesanna >> Everyone else UO-related.

I'm with DJAd though, the mockery will burn...
    edited June 2018
    DJAd said:
    I would imagine if you sent an email to "the boss" to complain about another member of staff they would all sit around at lunch laughing about you.

Do you honestly believe they have not sat around laughing about Mervyn already?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Try emailing  TheBoss@broadsword.com.   If I was running a company, I would have an email like that.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019

andrew.wilson@ea.com

That's what the cool kids use.

-Arroth
  • ArchnightArchnight Posts: 48
    edited June 2018
    Wow just wow... You're a real piece of work my religious friend.

Whistleblowers and Security Guards and Cleaners, Oh My! Bahahaha

#THEWIZARDOFBOSS

• TeapotTeapot Posts: 58
    Fat said:
    DJAd said:

Do you honestly believe they have not sat around laughing about Mervyn already?
    Weekly.
  • SyncrosSyncros Posts: 116
    If there was a big meeting room table Boardsword staff, security guards and cleaing staff would have a spot to sit and still have empty chairs.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited June 2018

http://www.broadsword.com/about.html
    Rob Denton big boss BS
    Bonnie Armstrong big boss UO
    Collin Viteri big boss DAoC
    edited June 2018
    I personally don’t have a specific complaint. But thanks for the trolls, just wondered if there was a staff tree diagram somewhere. Because I’m sure the boss would be pretty busy and would not have time to respond to everyone’s queries/complaints.

edited June 2018
    I would just like to clarify that the views and opinions posted by me on these forums are my own and not representative of the guild I am a member of, regardless of the position I am in our guild hierarchy.

Yo Mervyn.

Who is your main on Europa? We need to fight one day.
    edited June 2018
    verMyn the Mogul.

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    How does it feel to be able to post with impunity ? We don't all get that luxury.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Broadsword's main site is linked from uo.com, simply click on where it says 'Broadsword' at the top, however I don't feel referring to respected Broadsword staff as 'cleaners' is going to earn you any credit. 
    I think this has gone far enough.
This discussion has been closed.