Dungeon Destard

2»

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Pawain said:

The devs told us a while back that the original dungeons would be the homes of the Dynamic Dungeons.  They told us there were 30? possible locations for the Dynamic Spawns.  I wish my memory or search abilities could find that info.

You're using the wrong search engine. Use the wiki front page instead of google. :D

• TXEggplantTXEggplant Posts: 161
    Pawain said:

I forgot to rank the shadow wyrm. Those may be harder than GD, we shall find out.
    Most definitely will. GDs are completely neutered by Stagger+Hit Fatigue from my Macer. The Shadow Wyrms are still dangerous even without their melee, mainly due to the fact they can turn your own offense against you. Yep, that's right, Shadow Wyrms cast Blood Oath.

Specifically made this wep for slaughtering Destard, and it does very well.

Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com
  • TXEggplantTXEggplant Posts: 161
    Mana Leech FTW!!! 

I take my spellweaver down to the SD along with a Necro Mage. We hit them with a curse, the necro poisons then corpse skins them, I flamestrike then if his summons haven't taken them out by then, I mana drain them while he poisons them. Easy.

A paragon one will have to be slowed down. 
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    It is on Origin. There are dragons and fey.

Looks fun. Can't wait to get home.

Use your luck statue and the anti thief totem.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    The new mobs do 50% physical damage and 50% poison.  So take that into consideration for pets. 

Protector and warden are lowest in fire resist.
    Whelping is lowest in physical resist.
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 510
    edited April 2022
    Pawain said:
    The new mobs do 50% physical damage and 50% poison.  So take that into consideration for pets.
    Najasaurus with 80/80/45/100/60 resists can tank everything in there without a problem.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Pawain said:
    Najasaurus with 80/80/45/100/60 resists can tank everything in there without a problem.
    @PlayerSkillFTW

Did you train it with Chivalry + Armor Ignore or is it a Frenzied Whirlwind + Poison Breath Najasaurus ?

And, are you using a Bard Tamer to Discord the MoBs or another type of Tamer ?
    popps said:
    Pawain said:
    @ PlayerSkillFTW

Did you train it with Chivalry + Armor Ignore or is it a Frenzied Whirlwind + Poison Breath Najasaurus ?

And, are you using a Bard Tamer to Discord the MoBs or another type of Tamer ?
    Now is not the time to make a new pet that you have no clue about. What you have will be fine.

The only Magic ability they can get are the melee masterys and poison.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Pawain said:

Tip:

You can imbue a new slayer over a slayer on an imbued weapon.

So, you could imbue Dragon over your demon slayer.  You would want 100% cold or energy damage.
    I had no idea! Thank you for this!
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    WTF??? Word of Death doesn't even work on the paragons??? What up with that @Kyronix Surely it's an oversight, right?
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    It never has worked on them for any of these dungeon events.
  • DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    No Fel atl side not wroth the event for me. 
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Danpal said:
    No Fel atl side not wroth the event for me. 
    Thanks, too much lag as it is, do enjoy Fel by yourself