Where is Curio?
  • Of_BeastsOf_Beasts Posts: 99
    Kaz said:
    Quest people found so far:

horticulturalist - new maginca
    monk - lycaeum
    parrot - eodon gate

happy hunting!

Good to know, but should put a spoiler alert as some of us want to actually play the game to find them lol.  Just opened thread and answers are right there.. :(
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Nice.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • ActionEllyActionElly Posts: 156
    Cool thanks. Is that all of them?
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    We are in the process of deploying the event across all shards.  Keep an eye on UO.com for when this process is complete.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    Does the parrot egg become a rare hued parrot after being incubated?
  • KazKaz Posts: 123
    No one knows!  Its a mystery!
    edited March 2022
    Still cant find this curio dude
  • ActionEllyActionElly Posts: 156
    @Kyronix Awesome, thanks! :)
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
    The Town Cryer has a new article. Looks like the first stop will be the Moonglow Zoo.
    -Arroth
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Curio guy will be outside of Destard

I ran the whole destard mountain and didnt see him. 
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    Yeah, Curio guy is not currently by Destard Tram or Fel side. Sure. looks like it though.
    He's not there yet. I am assuming he's going to be related to the dungeon, like...kill things to find the armor to turn in to the curio collector...but he'll be just to the left of the entrance

• RangeIIRangeII Posts: 14
    I'm finding eggs around the farm houses at Brit's fields and have an island with a rabbit spawning them.  New Mag Horticulturist exchanges 3 eggs for a plant graft.  I have not done gardening in 20 years so I don;t know what to do with them but they are different colors, for those that plant.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    How do you apply the gold dust to the plant?

Just use a pitcher of water on the sapling

It says something about trying to apply some gold dust. Watering it isn't the question. Applying the gold dust to the plant seems problematic.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited March 2022
    How do you apply the gold dust to the plant?

I think that is a joke, but there is gold dust, but I don't think you can click it.

We have a street called Money Tree near us, I told my young son that the people on that street have trees that grow money.  Every once in a while when he wanted something and I said ,No, he would says lets go get some money for it off those trees.  He also asked why we dont buy new cars all the time since the commercial said you can get them for $5 (down).
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited March 2022
    Yeah, guess it was just a sales pitch. *curses* Have a used car you want to sell? I'll paint it with the gold dust I just made.
    Amber Gullible Witch
    @Kyronix

The Town Cryer hints at Moonglow Zoo as the place to start the quest. On Pacific, the new quest giver(s) are at the zoo, but neither gives a quest. One is marked as a quest giver, but says no quest available.

Also, they are both on the same tile, making it difficult to click on one or the other. Could you space them apart by a tile? And maybe also initialize that part of the quest so we can follow along with the story?
    -Arroth
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730

Has anyone found him??

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    I don't think the Curio is up yet. Looks like outside of Destard and many have agreed. I actually ran around Destard and Cove (one of the events said something about Cove but I think that was just reciting virtue) without seeing him.
    Quest dialog leads to fey gathering in the southern mountains..(Destard)

Not posting spoilers here but I have a WHOLE thread on stratics.

edited March 2022
    Thanks for moving the NPCs.

Ok, I understand it now. Take a Curiously Adorned Egg to the Moonglow Zoo. Drop the Curiously Adorned Egg on the Assistant Zoologist. Follow the story by typing the CLUES. Ok.
    -Arroth
    edited March 2022
    25 eggs each... and I get 3 white, 1 black, 1 red candle. Just call me Ms. Grumpy Pants.
    Edited:
    Now 4 white, 1 black, 1 red candle. Just call me Ms. Grumpy Pants. Should I even bother continuing the grind to get a set?
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    ask thy friends for trades?

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    For finding eggs, make sure to use your Object Handles (Items) and if you're in the EC, set up your scavenger agent. 
    -Arroth
    25 eggs each... and I get 3 white, 1 black, 1 red candle. Just call me Ms. Grumpy Pants.
    Edited:
    Now 4 white, 1 black, 1 red candle. Just call me Ms. Grumpy Pants. Should I even bother continuing the grind to get a set?
    6 white, 1 black, 1 red....  200 eggs, many hours. Who wants to trade a white candle for one of the colored ones? I now have enough of the white candles that if I traded one for a color I'd have a complete set. I'm sorry Drakelord but how much work is it going to take for someone to collect a full set? I would have a hard time asking friends who had to go through this to trade a hard earned colored candle for a white. I'm assuming my experience is the norm.
    Sounds like quests will be available until June. You've got plenty of time.... :)

-Arroth