Khaldun spawn (fel)

13»

Comments

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    So the 'fix' is not working and no you cannot reactivate it once it has been popped with valor once.

This is pretty ludicrous.  By the time this is working the event will be over.  @Kyronix @Bleak ;

1.The  Khal Ankur and the Dragon Turtle  champ spawns located in Felucca have been adjusted to spawn upon morning maintenance and can only be reactivated with valor after the first spawn............  You forgot to say 'ONCE'.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Which shard did you experience the issue?
  • PodolakPodolak Posts: 13
    Catskills for one.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2018
    I have to say, people were complaining that it’s only the 5AM club that can do the champ in fel. So they changed it so that the 5AM club can do it twice...

I personally am not that fussed but I can see why people get frustrated. Also interesting to still see ghost cams still stood on the altar, I don’t remember reading in the patch notes anything about Khal Ankhur being exempt from teleporting ghosts to shrines. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Kyronix said:
    Siege Perilous, hasn't worked with Valor to pop since it was supposedly fixed.  We even ran another bunch of spawns in t2a to see if it would release it but after 4 it still wouldnt' pop, says it 'has already been challenged"

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • GigglesGiggles Posts: 62
    Kyronix said:
    Pacific 

Why fit in when you were born to stand out? -Dr. Seuss
  • so yesterday the spawn was completed after server up and about 12 hours later we were able to re-pop it using valor. Today it was again completed at server up and we can't re-pop it with valor (chanmpion of this region has already been challenged)...

whatever fix let us re-pop it last night is not working anymore :-/
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    Are you guys using Valor to help progress the spawn, prior to it being unable to be restarted, at all?

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    CovenantX said:
    Are you guys using Valor to help progress the spawn, prior to it being unable to be restarted, at all?

It does not let you do that on LS.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CovenantX said:

we never did when we did the spawn. not sure about the 5 am crew who likes to bang it out these days though.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    Pawain said:
    CovenantX said:

It does not let you do that on LS.
    It works on LS, you must be talking about the trammel version.   (I haven't tried to bump the tram version) but it does indeed work in fel.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • Today on Siege the Khaldun spawn did not pop after the morning maintenance. It had to be manually activated using valor.

This really isn't working the way the latest bug fix said it would :-/
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Months later, still nobody can actually do this spawn in fel because they fogotten to introduce the rules where you can't log in a champ region stealthed or leave a ghost on the altar...

Where is @Misk ?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002