Pet Bonding

KazKaz Posts: 131
Hey devs,

can we consider adding a pet bonding gate for the duration of beta?

Comments

• PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 586
    edited August 20
    Yep, i was thinking the same thing, and was just going to make a post about it when i saw you already did. Either make a pet bonding gate, or remove the bonding timer.

The fact that Tamers have to wait a full week before really playing with their pets, really sucks considering we only have a few weekends left of Beta. No other template has to wait a week before it can use it's best weapons. Hard bosses like the Crimson Dragon are often left sitting up (especially in non prime-time, when you don't have the numbers to simply zerg it), because Tamers don't want to risk their good pets tanking and fighting it. This is especially true for Rare/Unique/Named pets, that have a long respawn time and require a Lure that drops from bosses to tame.
    Not to mention the pain in the ass of having to constantly gate around your pets instead of recalling, which also limits non-Mage Tamers.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,679
    edited August 20
    My first Beta weeks feedback was to put a bonding gate after the first Beta weekend.  Or make it a 24 or 48 hour bond.

Now that I have played a few weeks I think insta bond is not needed but a 24 or 48 hour bond would be useful.

I would have liked to use my Fire Drakes this weekend.

I think every warrior would like an instabond, because many of us had to buy a lot of horses.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • how do you even go taming path? i cant find it.. im missing something

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,052
    edited September 28
    damein17 said:
    how do you even go taming path? i cant find it.. im missing something

If you are on the Narrative path, you have to finish Magery (i believe this is right, not 100%) then go to Skara stables and talk to the recruiter there, then go to the zoo and talk to the lady at the East entrance steps. Not sure about the the other path though. may be the same, just not needed to finish Magery.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo