Pet Bonding

KazKaz Posts: 131
Hey devs,

can we consider adding a pet bonding gate for the duration of beta?

Comments

• PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 577
    edited August 20
    Yep, i was thinking the same thing, and was just going to make a post about it when i saw you already did. Either make a pet bonding gate, or remove the bonding timer.

The fact that Tamers have to wait a full week before really playing with their pets, really sucks considering we only have a few weekends left of Beta. No other template has to wait a week before it can use it's best weapons. Hard bosses like the Crimson Dragon are often left sitting up (especially in non prime-time, when you don't have the numbers to simply zerg it), because Tamers don't want to risk their good pets tanking and fighting it. This is especially true for Rare/Unique/Named pets, that have a long respawn time and require a Lure that drops from bosses to tame.
    Not to mention the pain in the ass of having to constantly gate around your pets instead of recalling, which also limits non-Mage Tamers.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,638
    edited August 20
    My first Beta weeks feedback was to put a bonding gate after the first Beta weekend.  Or make it a 24 or 48 hour bond.

Now that I have played a few weeks I think insta bond is not needed but a 24 or 48 hour bond would be useful.

I would have liked to use my Fire Drakes this weekend.

I think every warrior would like an instabond, because many of us had to buy a lot of horses.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.