Thank you for the hard line on cheating and balance!

psychopsycho Posts: 309
edited July 26 in General Discussions

I would like to point out the hardline on cheating is very welcomming.
For years people have scripted and had automatic features in one way, shape or form to gain an unfair advantage over others.
This era is now comming to an end and we see the result already.

There are people who are willing to leave UO and play on private shards just to be able to continue their cheating.  These are not true britannians with an everlasting wish for UO to continue for decades and decates into the future. For this to become reality it need to embrace the clean UO, adapt and improve the game until the poisones cheaters has been rooted out. We will all benefit of an Ultima Online that is forever clean and balanced, with a cost efficient model going into the future!

Ultima Online is like darwin - adapt or die. Will you be the species that didnt make it?
Only the future will tell who is a real legend and who is not. Lets all embrace the changes and help the devs to a more balanced game with more balance between ClassicClient and Enhanced Client in a world that is exciting, thrilling and full of opportuneties for all!

Long Live UO!
Long Live UO!

Comments

• FoosFoos Posts: 83
    This reminds me of the age of shadows roll out. 
  • DannydanDannydan Posts: 9
    The irony, this is the same guy who scripts spawns on the reg... 

What is your next excuse for when you die when there are no scripts?
  • psychopsycho Posts: 309

Dan.jpg 102.2K
  • CorkCork Posts: 5
    edited July 26
    While I'm all for banning third party clients you would think they could provide us with a useable client. But they didn't. They basically screwed everyone on that. Classic client is barely playable. And the enhanced client while a great idea is so broken that it's right there next to hot garbage. I can't even get my filtered smart targeting to work properly. At least fix your crap Broadsword.
  • ShaneeShanee Posts: 18
    edited July 26
    psycho said:

I would like to point out the hardline on cheating is very welcomming.
    For years people have scripted and had automatic features in one way, shape or form to gain an unfair advantage over others.
    This era is now comming to an end and we see the result already.

There are people who are willing to leave UO and play on private shards just to be able to continue their cheating.  These are not true britannians with an everlasting wish for UO to continue for decades and decates into the future. For this to become reality it need to embrace the clean UO, adapt and improve the game until the poisones cheaters has been rooted out. We will all benefit of an Ultima Online that is forever clean and balanced, with a cost efficient model going into the future!

Ultima Online is like darwin - adapt or die. Will you be the species that didnt make it?
    Only the future will tell who is a real legend and who is not. Lets all embrace the changes and help the devs to a more balanced game with more balance between ClassicClient and Enhanced Client in a world that is exciting, thrilling and full of opportuneties for all!

Long Live UO!
    Long Live UO!

Haha said one of the greatest cheaters in the game. Psycho trains at events goes cho cho! :joy:
  • psychopsycho Posts: 309
    Shanee said:
    Haha said one of the greatest cheaters in the game. Psycho trains at events goes cho cho! :joy:

Your criticism is missing, I hardly show up at events.

once again I would like to point out the hardline on cheating is very welcomming.
    We will see the results in the future, so far looking good with the measures.

People have all the opportunity to suggest changes here on forums, yet they spend all day complaining about their scripts and clients doesnt work instead, missed opportunity.

The devs doing a good job!

• StiRDSStiRDS Posts: 3
    it's often not about the scripts!

Well, how to play this game in 2024?(3d client advise your mom)
    is it convenient for you to run around the world on a jerky client with 15 fps ?

Why not improve the graphics component of 2D, and then start fighting macrosers? and very very many why...