All wands should have FasterCast 1

From the wizzard of Oz to Merlin to the harrypotter to the mondane the wizzard to the great gargamel of smurfs to the psychotacos of Yew, throughout history there has been many great mages. All great mages have a wand in their hand to make magic of great wonders. However there are not good enough wands in the game, and its about time devs takes mages more seriouslly.

All wands in game should have FasterCast 1.
There are even some wands with minus, yes you read it right, minus 1FC.
Some dont even have spell channeling! unbelivable.

I hearby request the need for 1 FC added to all wands in the game so that all promising mages of the future can make real spells and not just fizzle around.

Together we make the game greater!

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,108
    Wand of warding is a transmog target....
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    Some of those references you gave were the top wizards of their ranks Gandalf the Gray was not as powerful as Gandalf the white.  Harry destroyed the most powerful wand all others were inferior.  All wands are not equal but you think they should be, do we make all wands with the same stats/skills the same, what about the ones with -magery, those are not equal.  Why does everything have to be equal in a sandbox game.  You give examples of other games/movies but you give no reason why UO should not be unique.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,799
    I only use wands to lower my magery skill 20 to 29 points while mage training.  It would be nice if there were wands or similar items that did the same for other skills.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    TimSt said:
    I only use wands to lower my magery skill 20 to 29 points while mage training.  It would be nice if there were wands or similar items that did the same for other skills.
    1000% agree
  • psychopsycho Posts: 292

Thats because you guys are not real mages.