Why was horse removed from the Kal Xen spell?

2»

Comments

• psychopsycho Posts: 292
    edited March 15

Frodo, I am the real OP of this thread.
    I never asked for an easy button. I actually though that horse was removed from the 5th level spell summon creature, it turned out my luck with RNG was negative.

That being said, I am for the complete opposite, if it were only for me I would have felucca only, delete trammel.

btw, I dont see you ingame anymore, chatwarrior?

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    edited March 15
    LMAO  Did I say it was you, no I did not so time to untwist those panties.  Should I report to you every time I log into UO?  What are all of my Char. names, should they also run up and report to you?  Maybe I should start logging in on Europa, not.
  • psychopsycho Posts: 292

Frodo plays TestCenter, and complains people want it easymode :D

"Set Hiding 100"

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    edited March 15

Pawain said:
    If these were not random.

A player could find the vendor that buys Apple's for the highest price and make apples constantly and sell them without having to buy and sell from a different vendor.

A player would stand at the Zoo and make polar bears without having to tame them.

The randomness makes these actions messy.

You have to consider what players would do when making changes.

I'm almost positive you can't turn in pets that have the "Summoned" tag at the Zoo.

a gump for summon creature doesn't seem to have any downside, except maybe a waste of resources...  a glance at the forums has plenty of complaints, all of which should be of higher priority than this (IMO) but you might think adding a gump for something like this could be pretty easy when compared to some of the others..

Hopefully after NL is released we'll see a bit more focus on production shards again.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    edited March 15
    psycho said:

Frodo plays TestCenter, and complains people want it easymode :D

"Set Hiding 100"

LMAO  This was the best you could come up with.  Now take off your panties and put them back on the right way.
    You poor little baby, do you need me to come over to Europa and give you a hug or maybe a diaper change.
  • FeigrFeigr Posts: 492
    psycho said:

I am the real OP of this thread.

This is my topic now.

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    That is enough. 
This discussion has been closed.