What taming changes/features would you like to see?
Here are some of mine:
- Pet training reset scroll. You get to respend point, and even add power scrolls (so long you have the points). Could be a cash shop item and/or champ loot.
- Pet power scroll extractor. Also cash shop and/or champ loot. It does what it says: extracts the power scrolls from a pet. Skills revert to their new max (100).
- All pets can be trained till their 5 slots. This would be fun for diversity.
- Pet collar. Pet collars have properties like player items have: faster casting, swing speed increase, etc. The intensity would have to be kept reasonable to avoid overpowering pets. Fairly rare loot.
- Behavior setting: allows you to turn use of skills/abilities/spells on and off, and also set some basic behavior based on mana left of pet and also target. For example: word of death use when target hp <30%, or armor ignore use only if mana is 40% or more.
- Pet age: shows pet age in years, months, days. It would be very cool if age would come with a bonus. For example, 3 luck points per month in pet age.
- Pet titles. Acquired in various ways. Can be gotten through scrolls or when pets defeat (equals looting rights) a particular monster. Would also be cool to have a prefix based on the aforementioned age to with wisdom/age: the ancient, the wise, the weathered, the experienced, etc.
- In CC: don't have the pet hp bar disappear when you mount the pet.
A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.