<!–– 1941 ––>
What taming changes/features would you like to see?
InLor <!–– closing ID=FDP or NOFDP 2001 ––> Posts: 354
Here are some of mine:
- Pet training reset scroll. You get to respend point, and even add power scrolls (so long you have the points). Could be a cash shop item and/or champ loot.
- Pet power scroll extractor. Also cash shop and/or champ loot. It does what it says: extracts the power scrolls from a pet. Skills revert to their new max (100).
- All pets can be trained till their 5 slots. This would be fun for diversity.
- Pet collar. Pet collars have properties like player items have: faster casting, swing speed increase, etc. The intensity would have to be kept reasonable to avoid overpowering pets. Fairly rare loot.
- Behavior setting: allows you to turn use of skills/abilities/spells on and off, and also set some basic behavior based on mana left of pet and also target. For example: word of death use when target hp <30%, or armor ignore use only if mana is 40% or more.
- Pet age: shows pet age in years, months, days. It would be very cool if age would come with a bonus. For example, 3 luck points per month in pet age.
- Pet titles. Acquired in various ways. Can be gotten through scrolls or when pets defeat (equals looting rights) a particular monster. Would also be cool to have a prefix based on the aforementioned age to with wisdom/age: the ancient, the wise, the weathered, the experienced, etc.
- In CC: don't have the pet hp bar disappear when you mount the pet.
A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
I like the idea of more fluff for pets, but not adding equipment stats on top of Training and Power Scrolls. Maybe more variety in consumables like the "Tasty Treat" temporary stat booster.
Blacksmithing, Carpentry and Inscription services offered through afilliated subcontractors.
Exotic beasts available with proper authorization from the Crown.
Not entirely sure whether the skill should work on hidden players. A decision for greater minds than mine.
here's one, INCREASE THE PET SLOT HOLDING FOR TAMERS!! instead of 5/5 slots, allow us to have 6/6 or even 7/7 slots. not too much. don't want us TAMERS to run around with 2 DRAGONS killing everything. (big grin).
I just believe with the new pet training, and the ability of making them jump to 5/5 makes us, alittle gimp. I mean when I got my dragon out. he runs fast to the mob, and i'm like limping along to catch up. Just add an extra slot to our bar, so I can ride a Ethereal mount (1slot pet), so I don't get left behind. cuz I run slow as crap.
"Bubblegum Likes this"
1. Hybrid pets / crossbreeding
2. Pet riding deed
3. Randomization of skills, damage type and resists.
4. Paragon CUs should start attacking other mobs, not just players with -ve karma
5. Let pets eat blue scrolls...
2. Have pets scale for training. Training a bake kitsune should not have to need the same high level monsters to train as other higher end pets. Weaker creatures should gain a lot faster. Example, a frenzied ostard should gain fast off of ogres and stuff, because even at fully trained, all they will fight are ogres anyways.
3. Its so very boring having to train skills of pets on certain monsters, just let them raise on anything. welp..gotta raise this pets wrestling, lets go kill pigs, now wolves, now ogres, now eles, now whatever. Its obtuse and boring.