Treasures of Wildfire Rewards

13

Comments

  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 2,089
    Pawain said:
    How long would it take to kill a para balron there  with thunderstorm?
    With one weaver forever 2 might be able 3 for sure
  • DragoDrago Posts: 250
    @Kyronix - Think you could put a trash can in fire champ? lol
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 770
    Has anyone gotten any of the new rewards yet like wildfire idol or lucky skull?? Curious if they are just for decoration.
  • GwenGwen Posts: 163
    Gargish cloth items "Of wildfire" cannot be cut with scissors. 
    @Kyronix , can we have this fixed, so we will be able to get wildfire hued cloth , please! 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 5,271
    edited June 2021
    On dang.  Now Ill have to use my garg....  Thanks

    The Fellowship versions would also look cool and you can get a lot of those  and Blackthorns.

    Probably intended we don't cut them.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 250
    is bushido perfection luck bonus turned off on wildfire mobs?
  • GwenGwen Posts: 163
    Kyronix said:
    Drago said:
    You guys couldn't fix the stuck spawn locations in fire dungeon? :(
    Which location?
    Kyronix , can we finally have those locations fixed? 
    Lava river is full of balrons or fire daemons. Some location ou can kill them with thrower from the bridge. Mostly - NO. 
    Roof on  mage building (LVL 2 ,)before server reset had 4 Paragon Balrons.  They spawn, spellweavers kill normal, paragons survive. 
    Or make a teleporter to that place. Some people have runes , but they dont share.
    And the place south-east of cemetery.  I posted a picture like one week ago. 

    Or as temporary solution - can GM come every several hours and just kill \ teleport those mobs somewhere else? 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 904
    edited July 2021
    Gwen said:
    Kyronix , can we finally have those locations fixed? 
    Lava river is full of balrons or fire daemons. Some location ou can kill them with thrower from the bridge. Mostly - NO. 
    Roof on  mage building (LVL 2 ,)before server reset had 4 Paragon Balrons.  They spawn, spellweavers kill normal, paragons survive. 
    Or make a teleporter to that place. Some people have runes , but they dont share.
    And the place south-east of cemetery.  I posted a picture like one week ago. 

    Or as temporary solution - can GM come every several hours and just kill \ teleport those mobs somewhere else? 
    "Not sure how it works in trammel, will assume same rules apply as fel, open door stand about two tiles back from the door then teleport to roof. 
    Or cast teleport, target roof (get a message to say target cannot be seen) enter building, cast teleport again and hit last target"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SethSeth Posts: 1,690
    edited July 2021
    Yoshi said:
    Gwen said:
    Kyronix , can we finally have those locations fixed? 
    Lava river is full of balrons or fire daemons. Some location ou can kill them with thrower from the bridge. Mostly - NO. 
    Roof on  mage building (LVL 2 ,)before server reset had 4 Paragon Balrons.  They spawn, spellweavers kill normal, paragons survive. 
    Or make a teleporter to that place. Some people have runes , but they dont share.
    And the place south-east of cemetery.  I posted a picture like one week ago. 

    Or as temporary solution - can GM come every several hours and just kill \ teleport those mobs somewhere else? 
    "Not sure how it works in trammel, will assume same rules apply as fel, open door stand about two tiles back from the door then teleport to roof. 
    Or cast teleport, target roof (get a message to say target cannot be seen) enter building, cast teleport again and hit last target"
    I did mark the runes for the roof, it's easy. It's ok if the balrons are trapped on the big roof, and there are teleporters to get down fast. But those trapped on the smaller roofs are tough. There is also not enough space to run or teleport out.

    There are so many trapped on the lava river bed.

    There also seems to be a teleport code for some non paragons, some of these monsters can teleport next to us suddenly. Why not use the same code to make those trapped monsters get out @Kyronix
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it

  • NorryNorry Posts: 423
    I think that code was for stuck monsters, which is odd because i have had some do it from behind me to get another swioe at me.
    The balrons may not do it because of a z-axis issue, and may not "see" you.
  • GwenGwen Posts: 163
    @Kyronix ; , can we have this mob exhibition fixed , please? Or we are waiting for it to be fixed  naturally on Sep 1st? 

    Zoo.jpg 125.5K
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 2,089
    Gwen said:
    @ Kyronix  , can we have this mob exhibition fixed , please? Or we are waiting for it to be fixed  naturally on Sep 1st? 

    Why can't weavers kill these? 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 5,271
    McDougle said:
    Gwen said:
    @ Kyronix  , can we have this mob exhibition fixed , please? Or we are waiting for it to be fixed  naturally on Sep 1st? 

    Why can't weavers kill these? 
    Why can't they not spawn there instead?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 2,089
    Pawain said:
    McDougle said:
    Gwen said:
    @ Kyronix  , can we have this mob exhibition fixed , please? Or we are waiting for it to be fixed  naturally on Sep 1st? 

    Why can't weavers kill these? 
    Why can't they not spawn there instead?
    I do not disagree but there is a solution 
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 957Dev
    @Gwen - not a whole lot we can do in the short term to resolve that specific area.  Unfortunately we are dealing with inconsistent worldbuilding throughout the dungeon areas (all of them) so these things sometimes happen.  The immediate term solution is to try and use an AoE if you can.  We have it on the list to address this for the next iteration of Treasures coming in October.
  • poppspopps Posts: 2,676
    edited July 2021
    Kyronix said:
    @ Gwen - not a whole lot we can do in the short term to resolve that specific area.  Unfortunately we are dealing with inconsistent worldbuilding throughout the dungeon areas (all of them) so these things sometimes happen.  The immediate term solution is to try and use an AoE if you can.  We have it on the list to address this for the next iteration of Treasures coming in October.
    @Kyronix

    Unfortunately, most of those places give the message "target cannot be seen" so, to my knowledge, there is only 1 spell that does them some damage, Thunderstorm, the problem is, that even with a good Spell Damage Increase, it only really works on lower end Monsters because from the Mid-range ones and up, they can heal up faster then one can damage them.... forget about the Paragons... they are impossible to kill using this AOE, even if there is multiple spellweavers there which are not, by the way, that easy to come by, most players who go to these Events are Warriors...

    A possible, temporary fix could be to turn off monsters' self heal. It won't affect regular ones who go down fast anyway but would help with this issue, at least temporarily.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 2,089
    popps said:
    Kyronix said:
    @ Gwen - not a whole lot we can do in the short term to resolve that specific area.  Unfortunately we are dealing with inconsistent worldbuilding throughout the dungeon areas (all of them) so these things sometimes happen.  The immediate term solution is to try and use an AoE if you can.  We have it on the list to address this for the next iteration of Treasures coming in October.
    @ Kyronix

    Unfortunately, most of those places give the message "target cannot be seen" so, to my knowledge, there is only 1 spell that does them some damage, Thunderstorm, the problem is, that even with a good Spell Damage Increase, it only really works on lower end Monsters because from the Mid-range ones and up, they can heal up faster then one can damage them.... forget about the Paragons... they are impossible to kill using this AOE, even if there is multiple spellweavers there which are not, by the way, that easy to come by, most players who go to these Events are Warriors...
    @popps you continuously say things you know nothing about my weaver solo can kill the lower end paragons when I call out (you know interaction with the community) i always get another weaver..
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 904
    “At 32 base mana per thunderstorm, I’d be interested to see spellweavers kill higher end paragons with just Tstorm, even in wraith form i can’t see it happening”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • poppspopps Posts: 2,676
    McDougle said:
    popps said:
    Kyronix said:
    @ Gwen - not a whole lot we can do in the short term to resolve that specific area.  Unfortunately we are dealing with inconsistent worldbuilding throughout the dungeon areas (all of them) so these things sometimes happen.  The immediate term solution is to try and use an AoE if you can.  We have it on the list to address this for the next iteration of Treasures coming in October.
    @ Kyronix

    Unfortunately, most of those places give the message "target cannot be seen" so, to my knowledge, there is only 1 spell that does them some damage, Thunderstorm, the problem is, that even with a good Spell Damage Increase, it only really works on lower end Monsters because from the Mid-range ones and up, they can heal up faster then one can damage them.... forget about the Paragons... they are impossible to kill using this AOE, even if there is multiple spellweavers there which are not, by the way, that easy to come by, most players who go to these Events are Warriors...
    @ popps you continuously say things you know nothing about my weaver solo can kill the lower end paragons when I call out (you know interaction with the community) i always get another weaver..
    Well, if it is a Paragon rat or a Paragon Slime that is possible, but those are not that common, mostof the Paragons that one finds in those places are higher then these and they regain health much faster as one can cast Thurderstorm on them.

    Unless, of course, one has a uber suit with unlimited Mana and capped out Mana Regen, not to mention, of course, 40 LMC.... oh, and of course, 120 Focus on top of 120 Meditation to speed up Mana Regen some more.... but for normal Templates, these higher Monsters regain health faster then one can cast Thunderstorm onto them.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 2,089
    Yoshi said:
    “At 32 base mana per thunderstorm, I’d be interested to see spellweavers kill higher end paragons with just Tstorm, even in wraith form i can’t see it happening”
    Oh Merv do you know anyone who doesn't have 40 lmc on their everyday suit?
  • poppspopps Posts: 2,676
    edited July 2021
    Yoshi said:
    “At 32 base mana per thunderstorm, I’d be interested to see spellweavers kill higher end paragons with just Tstorm, even in wraith form i can’t see it happening”
    I have a hard time killing normal Deamons on those places, they outhealth me and I need to engage in a contest about whether I can gain Mana faster then they can cast heals on themselves... I cannot possibly imagine being able to outdo Paragons...
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 2,089
    popps said:
    Yoshi said:
    “At 32 base mana per thunderstorm, I’d be interested to see spellweavers kill higher end paragons with just Tstorm, even in wraith form i can’t see it happening”
    I have a hard time killing normal Deamons on those places, they outhealth me and I need to engage in a contest about whether I can gain Mana faster then they can cast heals on themselves... I cannot possibly imagine being able to outdo Paragons...
    My weaver on cats just holler when you're in game and wanna see @popps
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 904
    edited July 2021
    “The reason I specified the base mana cost, is because some have 40LMC, many have 55, even so as a spellweaver with necro and focus and 55LMC I know how fast I run out of mana casting thunderstorm”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 250
    @Kyronix - why was taming fire steeds turned off for wildfire?
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 957Dev
    edited July 2021
    You can't tame Treasures creatures, hence no taming fire steeds.  A lot of the mechanics that handle rewarding those sweet sweet drops come from the mob itself, so we can't let those creatures get into players hands.  Don't worry, it's only temporary until the event concludes :)
  • FearlessFearless Posts: 8
    Kyronix said:
    You can't tame Treasures creatures, hence no taming fire steeds.  A lot of the mechanics that handle rewarding those sweet sweet drops come from the mob itself, so we can't let those creatures get into players hands.  Don't worry, it's only temporary until the event concludes :)
    Hi,

    Is there any reason why this event is planned to go on for such a long period compared to the last few (~9weeks). I fear we will see a big economic impact on some smaller shards as well as the big ones by the time this is over.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 957Dev
    @Fearless - gives everyone an opportunity to participate over the summer, when folks tend to spend a little more time outside.
  • FearlessFearless Posts: 8
    Kyronix said:
    @ Fearless - gives everyone an opportunity to participate over the summer, when folks tend to spend a little more time outside.
    Fair enough. Have/would you consider a staggered release for such a long event in the future ie: releasing a few new unknown items to the artifact trader each week as opposed to all at once? Many of us can't stop ourselves from grinding towards a goal as fast as possible which unfortunately ends the fun a lot quicker.

    Also would love to see something like consumable effects as rewards in a future edition if it's remotely possible. Things along the lines of +1000? luck bonus for 12 hours (or boosted dungeon artifact drop rate)/+10DCI | 10SDI for 1 hour etc (similar to town buffs/effects would be purchased directly as opposed to coming on a storable item).. These are things i think that can act as a nice point sink while keeping drops in demand throughout the event while any potential powercreep is restricted by duration of effect and of event.

    Thanks
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,349
    Vanbar(UWF) of Atlantic made a comment tonight, that I happen to agree with.
    since people like to collect these outfits, because of the color.
    you can't cut the clothing into cloth...

    so he stated that you need to add a dye to the rewards, (10 pts per charge)

    I would love to have a Wildfire pigment.
    (my suggestion, since its probably too late for that, add the pigment to cleanup rewards)
  • FearlessFearless Posts: 8
    Vanbar(UWF) of Atlantic made a comment tonight, that I happen to agree with.
    since people like to collect these outfits, because of the color.
    you can't cut the clothing into cloth...

    so he stated that you need to add a dye to the rewards, (10 pts per charge)

    I would love to have a Wildfire pigment.
    (my suggestion, since its probably too late for that, add the pigment to cleanup rewards)
    The cloth is already out there
Sign In or Register to comment.