new spawn reward !!

Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    dam nice
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,911
    edited May 2021
    Bracelet.  Looks like something for PvP.  I'm not dropping 18SDI for it.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Agreed @Pawain not a PVM item for any template and don't think it would make cut for PVP ?? 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    There are some weird PvP builds that would like all those stats.

• MerusMerus Posts: 656
    edited May 2021
    Seems pretty darn useless if you ask me.  I don’t really see any PvP or PvM mage setup making use of it.  
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Not for tank SSI warrior or SDI attack mage but I think they could be useful for non attack Bard mage amd my ninja stealth thief to spam shadow jump or chivalry heal...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • AlreadyDeadAlreadyDead Posts: 23
    Might have competed with an Ornament of the Magician 18 years ago if you prefer the dci/ep over 20lrc/15 energy resist.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,013
    edited May 2021
    4/6 Pally.

16 LMC frees up space on the suit.
    15 DCI good. 
    25 EP good.

with the Deceit Ep's, no need for the SSI on the bracelet. Pally's are swinging fast 1 hander's anyway.

And, the absolute seller...no durability. Hell. Yeah. Brother. Face tank all day long.

Hope we get a matching ring at some point.
    -Arroth
    edited May 2021
    Music Box Gears on Golems!!!!
  • Pawain said:
    New ones??
    edited May 2021
    I wonder if this is one per account and per shard, etc. Non-shard bound is always great.

Pawain said:
    Is this reward?

Pawain said:
    New ones??
    I doubt it but this should fill everyone's music boxes with the basics.Seth said:

Is this reward?

No just don't forget to grab them if you don't have them.
    edited May 2021
    The spawn is pretty decent.  Takes a while.  The players from all over were able to work together and get it done on Origin.  Lots of equipment damage, careful wearing the new earrings.

Hint:  Like they did on Origin.  Put the Night Terrors in the buildings, don't let them be part of the spawn.
    Reward is the Bracelet from Frankenrabbit Boss. 

Minor spawn drops are pages to put in the Lore Book.
  • AlreadyDeadAlreadyDead Posts: 23
    4/6 Pally.

16 LMC frees up space on the suit.
    15 DCI good. 
    25 EP good.

with the Deceit Ep's, no need for the SSI on the bracelet. Pally's are swinging fast 1 hander's anyway.

And, the absolute seller...no durability. Hell. Yeah. Brother. Face tank all day long.

Hope we get a matching ring at some point.
    Meh, the extra lmc gets negated by covering the missing SSI with the epis over the 10lmc on a Hawkwind.

Don't see much of an incentive to slot this in any pallys mid tier+ suit at the cost of no HCI/DI/+Skill/Stats.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    Yes plently of 50k 8 mods bracelet way better than this useless reward
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,013
    People still are locked into a single way of building and playing.

*chuckles*

Kyronix, that is a really well designed little piece...for...specific applications. I don't know if that was intentional or not.

I'll take 14 please. Thank you.
    -Arroth
    I did 5 on Origin. Only got 1 Lore page.
  • psychopsycho Posts: 282
    edited May 2021
    My first reaction to this bracelet was the few mods on it, it looked like something you would expect to find 10-12 years ago. But now everyone is used to 7-8 mods items.

Then I discovered there were no SDI on it.

I run a pvp suit with some pvm additions, this bracelet means losing an SDI slot.
    These days PvP is around spawns, one have to be able to both PvP and PvM

yea you got an extra sdi slot on the hook shield a month ago, but then you lose reactive paralyze on the shield. Its a headache adjusting this new bracelet, and I cant even imagine how to fit this with a hci weapon mage.

As a sidenote Im surprised an alchemist cant come up with an item with more than 25 Enhancing Potions intensity, and we already got the 50 EP ring a decade ago and alchemist bauble at 30 EP also a decade ago. no point combining anyway as theres a cap, but why not increase the EP on bracelet so you dont need an additional item with EP to reach cap.

conclusion: Bracelet is weak.

McDougle master of his pack

bear.jpg 145.7K
    edited May 2021
    I am thinking if they are not prepared to upgrade our gear by pushing above our existing limit (e.g. adding SSI to Morphius, SDI and luck to earring) in every event. I mean, do we expect our our max gear to get upgraded for every event now? Won't our characters be superman by 2025, maybe it can blast through the mountains... kidding. 

The Dev should look at the whole list of suggested new items... buried somewhere in this forum. As I said, we should have a forum dedicated to those ideas (minus all the flame), where the Dev can look through and see what to give in the next event. I don't think we should expect a game changing gear for every event. 
  • HippoHippo Posts: 266
    So it's only active on Origin (and Izumo & Sonoma I guess) ?
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,896
    Pawain said:

Do the pages drop in one's own backpack or is it necessary to check the monsters' corpses ?
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,896
    psycho said:
    My first reaction to this bracelet was the few mods on it, it looked like something you would expect to find 10-12 years ago. But now everyone is used to 7-8 mods items.

Then I discovered there were no SDI on it.

I run a pvp suit with some pvm additions, this bracelet means losing an SDI slot.
    These days PvP is around spawns, one have to be able to both PvP and PvM

yea you got an extra sdi slot on the hook shield a month ago, but then you lose reactive paralyze on the shield. Its a headache adjusting this new bracelet, and I cant even imagine how to fit this with a hci weapon mage.

As a sidenote Im surprised an alchemist cant come up with an item with more than 25 Enhancing Potions intensity, and we already got the 50 EP ring a decade ago and alchemist bauble at 30 EP also a decade ago. no point combining anyway as theres a cap, but why not increase the EP on bracelet so you dont need an additional item with EP to reach cap.

conclusion: Bracelet is weak.

McDougle master of his pack

That's a good point.

I am surprised to see this "Alchemist's" Abomination with so low Enhanced Potions on it.

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,318
    Interestingly, I notice there is no durability on it. 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,059
    edited May 2021
    I think that this bracelet is designed for mid-tier / new players which is honestly what a lot of the rewards have been designed for. It makes an interesting drop but I think it's just a little light on the mods to be used in most suits (aside from like a crafter / supporting char). I don't expect to get something that every mage would use in their suit nor would I want that but I do think if there was some SDI on there that is would make things a little more interesting.

@Kyronix - I'm not sure if the ship has sailed on the mods yet but do you think we could add like 10-15 SDI so it's more useful to everyone and maybe even bump EP to 35% for the PvPers who might use?  I'm using the coral bracelet currently which gives 10 SDI and something more useful for my necro; given the different suit build (not max SDI) I can't sacrifice the SDI on my bracelet but I'd consider it if the new drop had some SDI.

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,659
    popps said:
    Pawain said:

Do the pages drop in one's own backpack or is it necessary to check the monsters' corpses ?
    pack drop
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “for what it's worth, i will be using the bracelet on at least 1 of my reds”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,245
    edited May 2021

Petra_Fyde said:
    Interestingly, I notice there is no durability on it. 

I love items that have this quality to be honest. I think there should be far more.

The FC2 is very interesting - this was the surprise for me. What are the implications, can it be built around, can we rejig. It is certainly a useful one to have. It can possibly help Chivalry, or Mystics out a lot who maybe trying for FC4 - it can help them make more balanced suits.

The high value LMC is also interesting.

All the mods in themselves, are actually very good, no issues, the only question I think, will be players saying could it have had 1 or 2 different Mods. Could the balance have been better?

I understand people saying SDI - SDI is just something we like to stack infinitely. Having said that - the Earrings just gave +15. And pvmers can also use Hook's shield for another +10 - so SDI has been catered for recently.

My personal preference for this Jewel - would have been to add +5 Strength. The reasoning being here, I am trying to reach maximum hit points, and to do that, you need maximum strength, and some on the jewels helps.

But technically - this has to be a 7 useful property item (2 in FC (1+1) and 2 in LMC (8+8)) - but spread across 5 properties, and it is clean, that actually makes it quite stacked.

I think this item maybe better than we realise - but it is hard to fit into current suits, it needs to be built around, which is easier for new characters coming up - of which there are plenty.

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,659
    Hippo said:
    So it's only active on Origin (and Izumo & Sonoma I guess) ?
    I don't know if its turned on any shards yet, but its not on Sonoma yet
    (i got page 2 on Origin)
  • AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 234
    It's a pretty good bracelet might see some use.

Could use some mana or hit point regeneration.  The only downside is the lack of skill available but in some templates it could open up options to use other rings normally wouldn't be able to.  Happy to see it does not have SDI though.