Cannonball not required to fire cannon

2»

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "i really couldn't care less, it's just wood and cloth lol, i'll let you have your small victory of having thread closed, congrats, don't upset me at all"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    edited April 2023
    Yoshi said:
    "i really couldn't care less, it's just wood and cloth lol, i'll let you have your small victory of having thread closed, congrats, don't upset me at all"
    How many times a day do you die?  Its like every macro and object and potion and anything gets you killed.  Now it's invisible cannon balls.

Maybe move to Tram, it seems safer.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    "it don't get me killed it's why i say i don't care lol"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited April 2023
    "if i want to install stupid rope script i have it"
    edited April 2023
    "really, it don't cost me any more wood/cloth to repair, so i really don't care.
    Your efforts to discredit are awful

it's 30 seconds

not even worth making a bot to do it...

next we will hear that firing without cannon is working as intended blah blah
    say what you want in this thread.

It should be a non issue, bug report raised, 1 week later fixed with a thank you for reporting.

Why I have to be subjected to so much abuse over a 2 year period for what? nothing

get over it

get some balls
    cannonballs

don't have to turn everything into massive drama, it's just a game

PM me i give you a load of balls for free

don't cry please"
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Yoshi said:
    "really, it don't cost me any more wood/cloth to repair, so i really don't care.
    Your efforts to discredit are awful

it's 30 seconds

not even worth making a bot to do it...

next we will hear that firing without cannon is working as intended blah blah
    say what you want in this thread.

It should be a non issue, bug report raised, 1 week later fixed with a thank you for reporting.

Why I have to be subjected to so much abuse over a 2 year period for what? nothing

get over it

get some balls
    cannonballs

don't have to turn everything into massive drama, it's just a game

PM me i give you a load of balls for free

don't cry please"
    I'd like to read your comments in your native language 
    Who is the cloth wood rant towards? I use my Carpenter/Tailor.  I carry a + 60 hammer for cannon repairs, costs a lot less ingots.
    edited April 2023
    "yes its carpenter/tailor.

Everyone is so honest and would never ever fire cannon without cannonball...

Why we need vendors? Just use honesty system where anyone can take anything off vendor and they drop the gold in your mailbox...

this thread has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous
    I cannot believe the lengths people go to to argue against fixing a bug that is essentially a non issue.

Here is why closing thread is not going to affect me:
    1) i have the rope script, if i want to run it i have the capability
    2) it don't matter how many resources the cheaters use to blow up the boats, it costs me same amount of wood/cloth to repair to block rope script
    3) it don't get me killed anyway, how is people using cheats to hop across boats running away from me going to get me killed?

"
    edited April 2023
    @Yoshi Said:

I cannot believe the lengths people go to to argue against fixing a bug that is essentially a non issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well put, like most of the things reported here that are non issues, the devs are smart enough not to waste time with them.

Why do you go to such lengths to report these bugs that are non issues?

Cannons sell well if you want to make gold from NOOB fishermen, I give away bags of 15 each cannon supplies to any that ask.

Bug was reported, put on the list, now we are just wasting our time talking about it.
    edited April 2023
    "I post one chaser after 2 years on it, and you and Frodo jump on and raise a load of objections and start falsely claiming i am posting because it is getting me killed for 0 reason, what's acceptable chaser period for you both? 3 years and 6 months. Turning it into a drama it don't need to be
    The sky is falling, oh please please no please don't make me actually use cannonball in my cannon,
    we are all honest and we all never ever fire without cannonball anyway...."
    Yoshi said:
    "I post one chaser after 2 years on it, and you and Frodo jump on and raise a load of objections and start falsely claiming i am posting because it is getting me killed for 0 reason, what's acceptable chaser period for you both? 3 years and 6 months."
    Since Allen is both knowledgeable about bugs and is a secret member of the development team perhaps he can list his top 5 buys and provide an eta for them being fixed? 
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    Grimbeard said:
    Yoshi said:
    "I post one chaser after 2 years on it, and you and Frodo jump on and raise a load of objections and start falsely claiming i am posting because it is getting me killed for 0 reason, what's acceptable chaser period for you both? 3 years and 6 months."
    Since Allen is both knowledgeable about bugs and is a secret member of the development team perhaps he can list his top 5 buys and provide an eta for them being fixed? 
       Top 5 bugs?   whew, there are plenty to go through for a top-5.   I mean, 25+ years worth, might as well pull some from stratics that haven't been fixed yet.  good luck on that.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    Pawain said:

Also I'm wondering in PvP why wouldn't you also use grapeshot if for nothing else to annoy other players.
        If there were on-sea content that was pvp oriented people might, but there's not, so they don't.

Besides, Pvp on boats was a hell of a lot more fun on the legacy boats anyway, the HS boats are too big and allow people to run off screen even without moving their boat, that's just annoying, and believe me, it's annoying enough when people run endlessly on Land, it's worse on the water.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,254
    Yoshi said:
    "I post one chaser after 2 years on it, and you and Frodo jump on and raise a load of objections and start falsely claiming i am posting because it is getting me killed for 0 reason, what's acceptable chaser period for you both? 3 years and 6 months. Turning it into a drama it don't need to be
    The sky is falling, oh please please no please don't make me actually use cannonball in my cannon,
    The problem is that report a bug and then go into "Drama Queen" mode if anybody says anything about it.  You reported a "BUG" and the way to exploit it and that is a banable offence.  Report the damn bug and then shut up.  Better yet report bugs using the bug report and keep it out of the forums and by all means get out of "Drama Queen" mode.
    Yoshi said:
    The problem is that report a bug and then go into "Drama Queen" mode if anybody says anything about it.  You reported a "BUG" and the way to exploit it and that is a banable offence.  Report the damn bug and then shut up.  Better yet report bugs using the bug report and keep it out of the forums and by all means get out of "Drama Queen" mode.
    Coming to the bug section and accusing someone of drama....
    edited April 2023
    "i did shut up about it, for 2 years i didn't mention a thing, and went about my business blowing things up without consuming any balls, how much longer should i wait?
    I am happy to not post again for another 2 years on this topic"
    You reported a "BUG" and the way to exploit it and that is a banable offence.  Report the damn bug and then shut up.  Better yet report bugs using the bug report and keep it out of the forums and by all means get out of "Drama Queen" mode.
       Trolling is also a banable offense (on these forums) and there are banable offenses committed literally every second of every day in-game and absolutely nothing is preventing it, what's your point?

.there comes a time where bugs aren't worth reporting.  I think we've been beyond that point for a very fking long time.   .Unless it's gamebreaking (in the eyes of the devs, not the player, fk the player) it won't get fixed.

bud, i suggest you go keep an eye on the sovereigns/UOstore and report to everyone on the forums when they're down and when they return.

ICQ# 478 633 659
    Yoshi said:
    "i did shut up about it, for 2 years i didn't mention a thing, and went about my business blowing things up without consuming any balls, how much longer should i wait?
    I am happy to not post again for another 2 years on this topic"
    Admits to exploiting a known bug for 2 years, amazing.
    CovenantX said:
    You reported a "BUG" and the way to exploit it and that is a banable offence.  Report the damn bug and then shut up.  Better yet report bugs using the bug report and keep it out of the forums and by all means get out of "Drama Queen" mode.
       Trolling is also a banable offense (on these forums) and there are banable offenses committed literally every second of every day in-game and absolutely nothing is preventing it, what's your point?

.there comes a time where bugs aren't worth reporting.  I think we've been beyond that point for a very fking long time.   .Unless it's gamebreaking (in the eyes of the devs, not the player, fk the player) it won't get fixed.

bud, i suggest you go keep an eye on the sovereigns/UOstore and report to everyone on the forums when they're down and when they return.

So what is this a cheater sticking up for another cheater.
    edited April 2023
    “So you admit it is a bug then
    and not a feature

Dev did not comment at all in this thread to confirm if bug or feature”
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    WTS bulk cannonballs. Any shard lmk.
     :D 
    So what is this a cheater sticking up for another cheater.
       Coming from the guy who defends scripters that plays with permanently broken hands. that's rich AF.

yeah, the most vocal people calling out blatant cheats, are both cheaters.

Sense, Make it.

ICQ# 478 633 659
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    And that's enough of that.
This discussion has been closed.