Pirate Trader - Will We Get New Items?

So, hey devs, I thought there were going to be new items added to the pirate vendor in Buc's Den? I remember this being stated several months ago. Is this going to happen or not?

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 1,364
    edited November 2020
    I think all the dev manpower is directed at Legacy shard right now.

But it should only take like 5 mins to create a simple new artifact such as a clean +60 SSI ring or bracelet, can be shard bound lol... Just use the same jewel graphics and add this spec to save dev time.
    We love bugs....
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 307
    i believe all the new items have been added.  they released them in 4 phases with new items each month for 4 months.
    I have a vague memory someone from Dev team saying they can add new items, but I think the post was removed secretly. I cannot find it. :D
    We love bugs....
  • Yup there was a post by one of them way after the event was supposed to be over commenting about possibly adding new items and keeping the npc around.
  • Seth said:
    I have a vague memory someone from Dev team saying they can add new items, but I think the post was removed secretly. I cannot find it. :D
    no removed post or conspiracy, see below.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Thanks for digging this up. 
    Yeah, thanks for digging this. I was searching for keywords, "pirates", "rewards" and "high seas". It seems to avoid obvious keywords to avoid getting found lol...
    We love bugs....
  • You're welcome.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo