Pirate Trader - Will We Get New Items?

So, hey devs, I thought there were going to be new items added to the pirate vendor in Buc's Den? I remember this being stated several months ago. Is this going to happen or not?

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited November 2020
    I think all the dev manpower is directed at Legacy shard right now.

But it should only take like 5 mins to create a simple new artifact such as a clean +60 SSI ring or bracelet, can be shard bound lol... Just use the same jewel graphics and add this spec to save dev time.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    i believe all the new items have been added.  they released them in 4 phases with new items each month for 4 months.
    I have a vague memory someone from Dev team saying they can add new items, but I think the post was removed secretly. I cannot find it. :D
  • Yup there was a post by one of them way after the event was supposed to be over commenting about possibly adding new items and keeping the npc around.
  • Seth said:
    I have a vague memory someone from Dev team saying they can add new items, but I think the post was removed secretly. I cannot find it. :D
    no removed post or conspiracy, see below.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Thanks for digging this up. 
    Yeah, thanks for digging this. I was searching for keywords, "pirates", "rewards" and "high seas". It seems to avoid obvious keywords to avoid getting found lol...
  • You're welcome.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo