Dear Devs, can you please have Deceit's Treasures of the Undead Lords run for much longer?

1235»

Comments

• Mariah said:
    We're getting somewhat off topic here. Is the thread likely to get back on track or is the topic exhausted?
    I'd say it's exhausted, there is no need to extend it and we're just going around in circles at this point. If the Devs are going to extend it, this thread and any further discussion in it will have no bearing on that decision in my opinion.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• I still fail to see any valid point why they should extend it in the first place. Lock away Mariah! ;-)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,911
    Still have more than two weeks to do this event.  I'd rather read another popps novel on this topic than he come up with other changes he wants to make even tho he does not play.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,911
    edited October 2020
    We know Popps has not done Deceit much or he would complain about these things:

Spectral armor is just annoying
    Constant need for repairs. My weapon made for this is down to 244.
    I've gone thru at least 40 barding deeds. 750 ingots a pop.
    The ram room and the terrain that wont let you target.

IMO if you dont do the events you should have no say in how long they run.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    LOL. Popps went off on someone on Cats today in general chat for killing "his" para Spectral Armor his pet was training on. Now, why anyone would train in Deceit during a event and expect anything to remain living is crazy. Poor pet was a 2/5 with 200 HP and was dead most of the time. Now we will hear about few drops. I do try, and have tried to help him...just wont listen. Oh well, almost have what I need on Cats and off to the next.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 501Moderator
    Mariah said:
    We're getting somewhat off topic here. Is the thread likely to get back on track or is the topic exhausted?
    This thread is not likely to get back on track.
This discussion has been closed.