Commission Vendors

2»

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited September 2020
    Mervyn said:
    Seth said:

Make games better @ Mervyn, not another day job. We are paying subscription for fun not to work in 2nd virtual life. 

Sooo by automating the vendor prices so you don’t have to adjust yours weekly for each item, this is somehow creating MORE work for people how???

I think maybe you posted in the wrong thread or something.

Oh, you are correct, using automated system to force commission vendor down every week, does not create more work. 

And this commission vendor and "real life" has nothing to do with Vendor Search either.

In conclusion I posted "wrong" thread because your reasoning for starting this thread is already flawed. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,305
    I've been playing about two years now and don't have a ton of gold in my account.  Commission vendors have made a world of difference to me.  I can now place rather pricey items on my vendor without having to worry about having my bank account being drained the way it would be if I placed those items on the vendors that charge a daily fee.  I monitor prices on a number of items closely.  Although prices do change during the year, the prices of the items I sell on my commission vendor tend to be stable over long periods of time.  Some items I sell only stay on my site for a week or two while others take a longer time to sell.  I am pretty satisfied with the way I price items and don't really want the game pricing them for me.

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,259
    Mervyn said:

I have a strong suspicion, the same people who were begging for a commision vendor, are the same people complaining that the vendor search now doesn't work...go figure.

Vendor Search doesn't work?

Seems to work perfectly, so you are solving a problem that doesn't exist for most of us?

Are you just talking about 1 overpopulated shard?