Pub 108 - Ultima Store Items Feedback

2»

Comments

• KirthagKirthag Posts: 519
    edited March 8
    The dungeon bull - probably should be named what it actually is... but that is a bit morbid.

anyhoo.. would be interesting if it also played a sound when approached (a la singing ball) - but would be a person groaning or something (or screaming, if the devs wish it - but groaning is better I think). And of course, the ability to turn it off and on. Now THAT I would throw some cash for. Love the artwork on this one - but really, some sound or the off puff of steam from the snout would be awesome-er.

put it an the dungeon fountains on display in TC/Luna. 

Enjoy

ETA:
    Got some dyes, cos obviously the fountains need the dye - but dying the bull kinds messes with the flames. Can please adjust that?

Used Tokuno Pigments (berserker red & luna white)

• fonsvitaefonsvitae Posts: 50
    @Kirthag And here I thought it was a representation of the golden calf, but looking at the welding lines on that thing, your assessment seems the more correct one.

That said, what a silly torture device that bull is. A pot with a lid would have done just as well.

• PawainPawain Posts: 2,791
    A Golden Torture Device.  I love it!  Fix the fire so we can dye the Bull. Please
  • SkettSkett Posts: 343
    edited March 9
    The fire would look much better un-dyed 
  • Lord_BytorLord_Bytor Posts: 46
    I like the new dungeon set. The Fountain is perfect. The Bull is great only if you don't dye it. You were able to keep the skulls on the fountain the same color but have the pool and water be dyed. When you dye the Bull it become 1 solid color. Is it possible to keep the flame as is and just have the Bull be dyed instead of the whole piece ? The furniture is awesome also but it is lighter in color. You need a Dark Wall & Floor to show it off in color.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,094
    I still have a 1000 sovereign Coconut Crab that was a wasted purchase.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 325
    edited March 10
    @Bleak @Kyronix @Mesanna How about adding a "pet reincarnation token". Use it on a pet to reset it back to it's origional stats/slots, and drops any power scrolls previously used on the pet onto your packback to reuse (even as, say "pet only use"). I suspect it would be a HUGE seller, at 1500-2500 sovereigns!!!
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • SkettSkett Posts: 343
    Can add in a retouch tool that can change all the high lights on mounts to more natural colors or remove them all together