Your UO wishlist for 2020

13»

Comments

• Plz add the following:

To save lockdowns plz make grasstiles, snowtiles and sandtiles that comes with the anniversaries clickable as the carpet - this would save massiv lockdowns and house storage and would be much easier to handle as the normal lockdown command.

Also noticed while making deco in my new keep: why can't you place any items under the rough or rounded arches looking south or east - just the stone pavers? Which sensitive reason should this have???

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited July 2020
    My Wishlist Version 07292020

1. System suggestions:
    1.1 Dev to commit to cleanup at least 10 bugs for EC (and 10 for CC, not 10 for both add up!) for every publish.
    1.2 House sign to have an option for auto-lock down of items.
    1.3 House sign to have option activating or deactivating decay of items that are not locked down/secured.
    1.4 To auto-save to user account, instead of deleting or allowing others to loot critical items during IDOC, e.g. Soulstones.
    1.5 To sell 2nd bank and house 20% storage upgrade in the store.

2. Item suggestions:
    2.1 Leather weight reduction satchel
    2.2 Fish weight reduction satchel
    2.3 Antique-to-Brittle Converter
    2.4 Curse Removing Potion for equipment.
    2.5 Ranger Cloak (Non-Replica)
    2.6 Special Soulstone Rack that reduce weight and item count.
    2.7 Special Jewel Container that allow searching based on specs, same as 2017 box with 1 lockdown count.
    2.8 Special Weapon Container that allow searching based on specs, and reduce item count and weight.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Yes, I'm a decoration freak - and I stand by it! Once there was a time long long ago we could by a code or a token calleds Spring Decor Collection. This collection had nice items like this beautiful Dragon Brazier and the Paravent which I like to see again.

And yes - it would be nice if we could get them again in somewhat playable way - maybe as a quest reward or something else.
    To see the collection click the link below:

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Yes, I'm a decoration freak - and I stand by it! Once there was a time long long ago we could by a code or a token calleds Spring Decor Collection. This collection had nice items like this beautiful Dragon Brazier and the Paravent which I like to see again.

And yes - it would be nice if we could get them again in somewhat playable way - maybe as a quest reward or something else.
    To see the collection click the link below:

I agree. 
    I would love it if some of these items would be added to quests.
    the navigators map and the sextant would be great rewards for the fish monger quest.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    Ahh so thats where the surveyors scope came from.  And why the throw pillow is so pricey.  I got 2 throw pillows at IDOCs this week.  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.