Forsaken Foes Release 2 Feedback

2»

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Cjcaine1 said:
    I want to ask - is any use of Fellowship coins or it just deco?
    we are supposed to use them sometime during the next publish. 
    We just don't know how many we will need or when we will need them.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903

How many legendary ethereal souls will be needed to meet the requirement of the Fellowship Vendor so that I can get the rewards?

If you kill a pirate, it makes your soulbinder mythical
    Only killing a Pirate ?

What about capturing it ?

Shouldn't that also be valid for stocking up the Soulbinder ?

I mean, after all, to apprehend a Pirate one has to practically get VERY close to kill him/her....

@Kyronix , could we please get the capturing of a Pirate be also good for filling up a Soulbinder along with the kill of the Pirate ?

Thanks !
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    popps said:

He still has his soul if he is still alive. And you get a chance at an Orc Ship part.  No need to be so greedy. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Pawain said:
    popps said:

He still has his soul if he is still alive. And you get a chance at an Orc Ship part.  No need to be so greedy. 
    I have turned in countless pirates in the last week & only get the flame cannonballs... And as a group, last night we turned in several pirates & we all got flame cannonballs...

I wasn't paying attention to the pirates health & only discovered by accident that his death was worth so much. To be honest, during this content, I'd rather fill the ethereal soulbinders & get more ship deeds later... 
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    You can't very well fill a soulbinder with the soul of a living creature!
    @Kyronix , @Bleak

It is not clear to me, how does the Fishing SKILL factor in when summoning Charybdis....

Usually, for all skills, the higher the skill, the better.....

And, to be honest, Legendary Fisherman has been in need of being made more valuable as to make some Trophies....

So, my question to you is, since GM 100.0 skill seems sufficient to summon Charybdis, can we "at the very least" hope that at GM the chances to summon Charybdis will be very low and increase as the Fisherman gets higher in skill to 105, 110, 115 and then 120 Legendary ?

Also, in order to make 120.0 Legendary Fisherman more valuable and worth having (as of now what is a Legendary Fisherman good for, other then to get fishes for some Trophies ?), would it be possible to make Oracle charges and Charybdis baits get "lost" over fails ?

This way, being Legendary Fisherman would be more beneficial as compared to being a lesser Fishing skill and would give more reasons to be a Legendary Fisherman other then catching some fish to make Trophies....

Could you please get more in details about how it works ?

Thanks.
    popps said:
    @ Kyronix , @ Bleak

It is not clear to me, how does the Fishing SKILL factor in when summoning Charybdis....

Usually, for all skills, the higher the skill, the better.....

And, to be honest, Legendary Fisherman has been in need of being made more valuable as to make some Trophies....

So, my question to you is, since GM 100.0 skill seems sufficient to summon Charybdis, can we "at the very least" hope that at GM the chances to summon Charybdis will be very low and increase as the Fisherman gets higher in skill to 105, 110, 115 and then 120 Legendary ?

Also, in order to make 120.0 Legendary Fisherman more valuable and worth having (as of now what is a Legendary Fisherman good for, other then to get fishes for some Trophies ?), would it be possible to make Oracle charges and Charybdis baits get "lost" over fails ?

This way, being Legendary Fisherman would be more beneficial as compared to being a lesser Fishing skill and would give more reasons to be a Legendary Fisherman other then catching some fish to make Trophies....

Could you please get more in details about how it works ?

Thanks.

The idea is to make these encounters EASIER to do not more difficult. 
  • Pawain said:

HIS idea is to make the 120 PS that he has been trying to sell for months worth more. 
  • jelinidas said:
    Pawain said:

HIS idea is to make the 120 PS that he has been trying to sell for months worth more. 

lol
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    Let us keep this thread focused on feedback. Thank you.
    edited September 2019
    Rorschach said:
    It actually IS about feedback.....

Rising Tide, to my understanding, is about a High Seas revamp.

High Seas, had a lot of stuff about "fishing".

Other then the Aquarium fishes, what does Rising Tide have about fishing ?

Most importantly, so far, being Legendary Fisherman has only been good to get some Legendary Fish to make some Trophies....

Now, and not just for 120.0 fishing but also from 115 Fishing, a few rare Aquarium fishes can be obtained.

What is wrong about suggesting doing something to make 120.0 Legendary Fishing be a valuable thing to have beyond a few Legendary fishes to make some Trophies and a few Aquarium fishes which also 115 skill and over can catch ?

I am sorry if this does not look as feedback because my point of view is that it does is, at least towards Fishing which, to my opinion, has been much neglected throughout Rising Tide....

If not now, then WHEN will something be added to make it a significative thing to be a Legendary 120.0 Fisherman ?
    Rorschach said:
    It is a done deal!

https://uo.com/2019/09/16/forsaken-foes-world-wide-release/

Thank You @Kyronix @Bleak @Misk @Mesanna

Looks like we have a lot to do for Months!
  • @Kyronix I saw it posted elsewhere but didn't know if you saw it. Did my regular 3 Scalis on Cats tonight on the Magincia Docks. ALL 3 poofed on death but it did fill the soulbinder bottles for may.