T-Map revert (3rd try)

The 2nd thread was closed again for being supposedly in violation of rule 7:
  1. No Trolling - Do not post comments which have the sole purpose of causing an argument. You may express your opinion on a topic however, abuse to anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you will not be tolerated.
However, this was a mistake by @Mariah, as there clearly no abuse and the topic at hand is meant for a serious discussion.

I will just open a new thread and ask again:

Is it time to revert the T-Map nerf?
Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)

Comments

  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Give it up, they don't care, the 'revamp' we got was clearly what they intended from the start, they never put anything back to how it was, no matter how upset people get or how much they hate it. Despise Trammel and ugly, badly designed 'New' Haven are just two examples.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 878
    Y'alll are gonna mess around and get spanked.
  • MissEMissE Posts: 680
    Well I have read both threads and do not see any violation.  As for the  topic I don't think there needs to be a full revert but the loot needs to be looked at or this will go the way of despise, doom, cora, refinements, mining, lumberjacking.  

    I was posting in the other thread when it got closed down abruptly mid type.  I did screenshot it before it disappeared

    my comments are:

    Didn't get to edit the above before that thread closed so excuse typo's. 

    The tmap system is fine, it is the loot that totally sucks.  I am so over killing ogrelords and mongbats to get 100 ingots or boards in the HOPE that I get a mana orb. In about 150 or more low level maps I have had 2.  So OVER it.

    I am so over farming absolutely trash mobs in the HOPE of getting an artisan map for ter mur JUST so I can maybe get some essences.  

    Anyways, good luck.  As Jaityn said the horse has bolted and unless you are a fan you are not allowed to comment on this particular topic any longer. 

    That has been made very clear.  Drink the koolaid or go away.

    Cheers MissE

    For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 878
    jaytin said:
    Give it up, they don't care, the 'revamp' we got was clearly what they intended from the start, they never put anything back to how it was, no matter how upset people get or how much they hate it. Despise Trammel and ugly, badly designed 'New' Haven are just two examples.
    An even better example is Magincia.  Remember, we were told we would have a hand in rebuilding it.  But the only say we really had was in how much we would bid on a trailer house lot.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,094
    Hey Magincia is a magical wonder !! It's completely flourishing on Siege, and a ghost town on LA.
    You and Several Others like this.


    Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it.
  • I’ve not seen any issues with my Davies, but they are old and on Siege. I will check again later today though. I really hope they didn’t all revert
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

    Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    At least if we could have rebuilt Haven and Magincia it would have appeased those that were so upset about it, IF it went back to how it was before....but like that 'player generated quest system' mentioned at the Anniversary party, it was probably just too hard to bother with!
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Wow, I guess we will all get banned if we have the wrong point of view.  :'( Truth hurts I guess, now I remember why I stopped posting the last time...
  • It's simple, want to complain? Be constructive, don't single people out and avoid poor language choices.  Do that and you can be as vindictive and full of wrongthink as you want afaik.  

  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 878
    For some people, it's a matter of respect.  And some people around here just havent earned it.  
    If they want us to respect them, they need to earn that, it isn't a hard concept to grasp.

    It isn't given automatically, nor lightly.
     

  • KHANKHAN Posts: 323
    For some people, it's a matter of respect.  And some people around here just havent earned it.  
    If they want us to respect them, they need to earn that, it isn't a hard concept to grasp.

    It isn't given automatically, nor lightly.
     

    What he said!
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 2,717
    JollyJade said:

    Is it time to revert the T-Map nerf?
     :D 
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 240
    Old Davies fine, the one I claimed a few days ago not so fine.  Goes back to other UO forums now that are not so Fanboi to the point of being obtuse and arbitrary.  
  • NikardNikard Posts: 144
    JollyJade said:
    The 2nd thread was closed again for being supposedly in violation of rule 7:
    1. No Trolling - Do not post comments which have the sole purpose of causing an argument. You may express your opinion on a topic however, abuse to anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you will not be tolerated.
    However, this was a mistake by @ Mariah, as there clearly no abuse and the topic at hand is meant for a serious discussion.

    I will just open a new thread and ask again:

    Is it time to revert the T-Map nerf?
    Your thread was probably locked because it was not constructive in ANY form. If the last 20 years has taught you anything, it should be that they do not work hard on publishes to "revert" them.

    What MissE posted was an example of constructive feedback [if you have never seen it before.]
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,094
    Apparently the last 20 years hasn't taught you that a Banned User can't see your replies...just sayin.
    You and Several Others like this.


    Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 937
    Apparently the last 20 years hasn't taught you that a Banned User can't see your replies...just sayin.
    doesn't that just stop them from logging in?
    I can view the forums on my cell phone without having to log in.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,094
    Yeah I suppose.
    You and Several Others like this.


    Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it.
  • Apparently the last 20 years hasn't taught you that a Banned User can't see your replies...just sayin.
    doesn't that just stop them from logging in?
    I can view the forums on my cell phone without having to log in.
    I could read them, but not answer :)
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited March 4
    From my 10 last threads, this is the only one still open! C'mon @Mariah you can do better.

    I've given up on your apology though (see OP)... not gonna happen... in fact never saw you apologize for anything... hmmm
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 878
    IBTL

    Good luck JJ lol
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    See ya.. take care guys
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,094
    The JollyJade show continues..
    You and Several Others like this.


    Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 878
    Nikard said:
    JollyJade said:
    The 2nd thread was closed again for being supposedly in violation of rule 7:
    1. No Trolling - Do not post comments which have the sole purpose of causing an argument. You may express your opinion on a topic however, abuse to anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you will not be tolerated.
    However, this was a mistake by @ Mariah, as there clearly no abuse and the topic at hand is meant for a serious discussion.

    I will just open a new thread and ask again:

    Is it time to revert the T-Map nerf?
    Your thread was probably locked because it was not constructive in ANY form. If the last 20 years has taught you anything, it should be that they do not work hard on publishes to "revert" them.

    What MissE posted was an example of constructive feedback [if you have never seen it before.]

    They don't work on publishes to revert them.
    And most times, if a bug slips in, they don't work to fix that either...they leave it up to the players to find a workaround.

    But it's still the best game around, in  spite of this crew.   I just play the old stuff that has been around a while
  • PawainPawain Posts: 2,717
    Well since you are quitting.  Bye Bye.  I am glad I wont have to read your insults and nonsence anymore.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 259Moderator
    This thread is closed.
This discussion has been closed.