Pub 105 - Treasure Map Update Release 2 [Strict Guidelines for Posting]

13»

Comments

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,013
    edited May 2019

In the past 3 months I have done [] at level [].
    In the past three years I have done, uh 1000 or so?, maps. See previous post in this thread.

This post is in regard to [Remove Trap on Chests/Remove Trap Training].

I am participating in Lvl [Stash (1), Supply (2), Cache (3), Hoard (4), Trove (5)] maps.

The template I am using to participate in the above content consists of, 
    [Insert Template information here]

Magery120
    Meditation120
    Eval Intel120
    Cartography100
    Lockpicking100
    Remove Trap100
    Total660
    Available60

I am participating in this content [solo].

I have spent approximately [45 hrs] experiencing the new content on TC1 since Release 2.

My activities in UO usually include [T-hunting], among other things.

My favorite aspect of [T-hunting] is [loot] because [Got Loot?].

My least favorite aspect of [T-hunting] is [loot] because [all items have the chance to roll, with all mods, in all chests].

I feel that the following can be improved about the above feature:

Any chance that when we complete the slider puzzle, instead of just disappearing, the image would complete, the top left corner would un-grey out and colorize to match the rest of the image. We could bask in it's glory.

Pavlovian response. Dog complete task, dog get reward. Reward is a nice complete picture.  

Or at least have that as an option? Maybe just during skill training? Having the larger artwork in UO is just nice.

EDIT: @Mariah, I figured out how to make a table. Turns out there's an HTML button up at the top of the post window. Yeah, I'm a little slow sometimes.

-Arroth
  • MiaYuuriMiaYuuri Posts: 16
    In the past 3 months I have done [50] at level [new 3-5]

This post is regard to [Mobs / Loot].

I am participating in Lvl [new 3-5] maps.

The template I am using to participate in the above content contents of,
    [
    Cartography: 100
    DetectHidden: 100
    Lockpicking: 100
    RemoveTrap: 100
    Magery: 120 (110+10)

and other skills
    Fishing: 120
    Steeling: 120 (90+30)
    ]

I am participating in this content [solo and pair(Tamer/Bard)].

I have spent approximately [about 10 hours] experiencing the new content on TC1.

My usual activities in UO usually include [PvE, Trade, Testing / Bug check (Specification investigation), etc.].

My favorite aspect of [Testing / Bug Check] is [Specification investigation] because [
    I like to know the "specification" in detail and like to dig into the last minute.
    (Imbuing / Reforge / Advanced Pet Training, etc.)
    ].

My least favorite aspect of [...] is [...] because [...].

---

I usually play is Izumo Shard.

Target
    Lv3 (Cache): Random Magic Items, and Special Equipment(Skull weapons, etc.).
    Lv4-5: the same.

At TC1, I confirmed loot of L3 to L5 maps in solo and in pairs,
    I was anxious that there was no change in the quality of the magic items that appeared in L3 and the quality of the magic items that appeared in L4 and later.
    Rather, there were more maps in L4 and later that were inferior in quality per item.

As current standard of L3, when character fully loaded with "Luck" opens, "Legendary Artifact" is about to appear in one of several boxes.

In this state, there is no reason to perform treasure hunt after L4 from the viewpoint of the difficulty of guardian punishment / lockpicking / remove trap.
    (It is because all you have to do is open L3 with multiple people)

Is it possible to differentiate the loot after L4 from L3's?
    (There is also a way to lower the quality of L3's loot, though ...)

It seems that random magic "one-word limited" is a good differentiation.
    It is because the acquisition opportunity is limited to the boss drop of EM event.
    (Normally, it becomes "both words")

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,772
    This post is in regard to: Mage horde and trove chests
    [x] Loot

The template I am using to participate in the above content consists of the following real skills

Cartography 100
    Lockpicking 100
    Magery 120
    Meditation 100
    Evaluate Intelligence 120
    Remove Trap 100
    Focus 80
    I have spent approximately 20 hours on Test Center testing Pub 103

My favorite activities on UO have been solo PvM, crafting, and gardening. My main character on production is a pure mage with a full set of 25+ SDI slayer spell books. With the exception of reptile, dino, myrmidex, and eodon tribe which are 15 SDI slayer spell books.

I feel that the following can be improved about 
    [  ] Mobs
    [ ] Lockpicking
    [ x ] Loot
    [  ] Remove Trap on Chests
    [  ] Remove Trap Training
    by adding spell books to the horde and trove mage chests.  Pure mages don't have melee skills so their weapon of choice would be spell books.  Include spell books with various random spell book appropriate properties which includes slayer properties. A legendary spell book would have almost all the properties including an SDI of at least 29.
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    New update at UO.com - thanks for listening to us @Kyronix ;

https://uo.com/2019/05/24/forgotten-treasures-update/

Changes will not be on TC until next week.

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,108Dev
    edited May 2019
    Going to lock this thread since we are moving to a new phase of changes in the coming days.  Thanks to everyone who provided feedback!  See the link in the previous post for more information.
This discussion has been closed.