Exploit, codename “perjury”

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,192
edited March 2019 in Bugs
placeholder, details hidden. Bleak informed, medium severity.
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,192
    This has been active in the wild for over a year and still not fixed so I guess it's now okay to disclose. (industry standard is 90 days) perhaps it hasn't been fixed as it is working as intended?

You can use a talisman of ward removal on another player in fel(a negative act as it takes away their buffs such as vampiric embrace or any buff that can be purged with purge magic) without flaging yourself as criminal or an aggressor. You can even stealth up to a sampire at a champ while it's near death and use the talisman of ward removal on the sampire, they will then often die to the champ/boss.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• SethSeth Posts: 595
    So this is not an exploit, then it will be fun if after using the removal it does not break invisibility.
    You and Several Others like this wishlist:
    Making wearable artifacts shard bound is the worst idea in entire UO history.

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,192
    Using the talisman will not even reveal you no.