Exploit, codename “perjury”

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
edited March 2019 in Bugs
placeholder, details hidden. Bleak informed, medium severity.
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    This has been active in the wild for over a year and still not fixed so I guess it's now okay to disclose. (industry standard is 90 days) perhaps it hasn't been fixed as it is working as intended?

You can use a talisman of ward removal on another player in fel(a negative act as it takes away their buffs such as vampiric embrace or any buff that can be purged with purge magic) without flaging yourself as criminal or an aggressor. You can even stealth up to a sampire at a champ while it's near death and use the talisman of ward removal on the sampire, they will then often die to the champ/boss.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    So this is not an exploit, then it will be fun if after using the removal it does not break invisibility.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    Using the talisman will not even reveal you no. 

edited October 2020
    You can even target innocent sampires without a line of site (from beyond walls) even in their own houses.

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    "I would like to escalate this,

as a spectator, can even target participants in active duel arena from outside duel arena 

(original bug still active, does not flag you as aggressor even though act is a more severe form of purge magic spell which does flag)"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    edited July 2023
    Provocation & Peacemaking Mastery songs can be used by a bard sitting outside the arena as a spectator while a contestant in the arena will benefit from those mastery songs while in the same party as well.  providing they're within the song's range.

barely anyone ever bothers with arenas though. just figured I'd throw that out there.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.