Bushido Taming

I have a character with 120 Bushido. When I try to tame a Lesser Hiryu I get a message that I have no chance of taming it. I was under the impression that with 120 Bushido I could tame it. Can someone explain this to me pls.  Thx

Comments

• You can control the pet, but can't tame it. A tamer will have to tame you one and then transfer it to you. You can check the Pet brokers in New Magincia. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 781
    You can only control untrained Lesser Hiryus with bushido. You cant have a 5 slot pet with just Bushido.  :)
  • DanDan Posts: 28
    I tamed a new Lesser Hiryu and tried to transfer it to my character that has 111 Bushido (120 with items). I get a message that the creature does not trust me. This Lesser Hiryu is a 1 slot  pet and it has never been trained. Any more suggestions?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 781
    Did you push the blue button?  Other wise it should go.  Also sometimes you have to feed them right before transfer.
  • DanDan Posts: 28
    I fed it before transferring and it worked. Thanks for the help
  • KronalKronal Posts: 65
    edited December 2018
    Pawain said:
    You can only control untrained Lesser Hiryus with bushido. You cant have a 5 slot pet with just Bushido.  :)
    No but 4 of them smacking a critter while a sampire tanks is pretty effective :smiley: