Bushido Taming

I have a character with 120 Bushido. When I try to tame a Lesser Hiryu I get a message that I have no chance of taming it. I was under the impression that with 120 Bushido I could tame it. Can someone explain this to me pls.  Thx

Comments

• You can control the pet, but can't tame it. A tamer will have to tame you one and then transfer it to you. You can check the Pet brokers in New Magincia. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    You can only control untrained Lesser Hiryus with bushido. You cant have a 5 slot pet with just Bushido.  :)
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • DanDan Posts: 59
    I tamed a new Lesser Hiryu and tried to transfer it to my character that has 111 Bushido (120 with items). I get a message that the creature does not trust me. This Lesser Hiryu is a 1 slot  pet and it has never been trained. Any more suggestions?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    Did you push the blue button?  Other wise it should go.  Also sometimes you have to feed them right before transfer.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • DanDan Posts: 59
    I fed it before transferring and it worked. Thanks for the help
  • KronalKronal Posts: 84
    edited December 2018
    Pawain said:
    You can only control untrained Lesser Hiryus with bushido. You cant have a 5 slot pet with just Bushido.  :)
    No but 4 of them smacking a critter while a sampire tanks is pretty effective :smiley: