Ridiculous Castle pricing

13»

Comments

• Still wrapping my head around the idea of people complaining about the price of something I wouldn't take for free :P
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Amen to that!  :D
  • XareXare Posts: 124
    I believe most of the outrage lies in the fact that a) this wasn't mentioned AT ALL prior to this and b) the concept that the Dev team seems to think this is an appropriate way to create a gold sink when a large portion of the player base doesn't have near this much gold.
  • Gold sinks only work in a closed system. When you can pick up 100 million for 20 bucks the gold sinks will never work. I doubt people who have 5 or 6 accounts really care about dropping another 50 or 100 bucks every now and then for gold. Seeing how the gold supply appears to be endless I'm confused why BS doesn't go after that money for themselves. Everyday someone bounces through Legends selling gold and advertising their website usually about once an hour.
  • Castle upgrade token for $9.95? Would people go for that?
  • I’d be open to seeing the existing castle design with a customisable element. Imagine if the central block (which happens to be the same size as a customisable plot) could turn into whatever you wanted it to, and you keep the castle walls around the outside... no danger that way of not being able to covert, and you can still use stone furniture to complete your design. 

Classic style meets enough flexibility to build whatever you feel like. I’m fairly sure people would even consider parting for $ or 100+M for the ability to do what they wanted in the first place...
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,399
    They still need to reduce the prices by 50% 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,983Moderator
    I think this thread has served its purpose now
This discussion has been closed.