Ultima Online, Online store wish list.

13»

Comments

• Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    The dev tend to be so hide bound that at times you have to throw them a bone to naw on..  in other words they are so busy doing their jobs they don't see the real needs to flesh out the ideas they start.. Giving them ideas of what can be acceptable is a good thing.  Would I want it a vet reward? nah but it gives them a point to start from.  It should be a choice for a holiday gift to be honest. Those tend to be limited to how many get the tokens..   The dev are not lacking feeling for the players its just so much time it takes to do things corners sometimes get cut... or things added last minute and not fully fleshed out. 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797
    TimSt said:
    Earrings with night sight
    These already exist in the Cleanup Britannia system, they're called Nocturne Earrings (5K points).

Thanks Dot_Warner.  Dang, I am only at 1204 cleanup points.

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797

Footwear of Protection.  For example boots that give +2 protection from cold.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,096
    Also already have that as a clean up item or something.  Boots of the Hydra: 2% energy resist.

Your ideas are so good they are already in the game!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Mariah said:
    Pet resurrection potions, A potion for a pet ghost that acts like a bandage with 120 vet skill.

These already exist as the craftable Elixir of Rebirth. Store items should never usurp craftables.
    I had mentioned that in the other thread, perhaps returning players are also unaware that NPC's will resurrect pets too https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/npc-commercial-transactions/pet-resurrection-by-npc/

Yeah, after as much as a 20 minute wait time.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.