Ultima Online, Online store wish list.

Comments

• Buy years on your account for vet reward purposes
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    Hot air balloon 
    wagon 
    carts that can pulled with by horses that carry 500 items and carry 5000 stones 
    horse armor 
    sadles and rains 
    camp fires 
    return of tents 
    canoes 
    draw bridge and motes for hoses ? 

• deLEETeddeLEETed Posts: 1
    They need to just add transmog's already, something besides blackthorn drops.
    Aesthetics are a single greatest money maker across multiple games and genres because everyone wants to look cool. How many people would buy transmogs for the hawkwinds alone? I would say 95% of the people who wear one, and 100% of the people who don't because of the way it looks  :D  There a reason things like glacial hair dye is 100m, a beard cream (if you can find one these days) goes for 1.5+ billion, blackthorn epaulettes, 40m, conjurers garb 15-20m. Blackthorne's was a good concept, but it can be so much better, and i for one would pay 500-1000 sovereigns per transmog, prolly 2000 tbh and not think twice about it. If UO wants to go free to play they need to start thinking about what makes money in free to play, How do u think free shards survive? People pay dumb amounts of money to look sweet and i think its LONG overdue in OSI !
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Buy years on your account for vet reward purposes
    This TOTALLY nails it! BRAVO!!! <3 ;)
  • Beard girls worhs a lot  :D
  • FeigrFeigr Posts: 453
    A stat stone that can set your stats (Dex, Int, Str) to anything once a day.
  • PenNPaperPenNPaper Posts: 97
    I would like to see a small portable forge. So might be a figuring or a deed for a small forge that can be placed in the wilds. or even a portable blacksmith shop with a forge and iron. I think this would be a very popular item in the store.
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Posts: 112
    PenNPaper said:
    I would like to see a small portable forge. So might be a figuring or a deed for a small forge that can be placed in the wilds. or even a portable blacksmith shop with a forge and iron. I think this would be a very popular item in the store.
    Why not just use a fire beetle? 

PapaSmurf said:
    PenNPaper said:

What is a fire beetle?
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    edited March 2018
    A tameable, rideable beetle from the mine dungeon in Tokuno that will smelt ore.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

A tameable, rideable beetle from the mine dungeon in Tokuno that will smelt ore.

Ok thanks I will look into that.
  • PenNPaper said:

Ok thanks I will look into that.
    What shard? i may have a tamer on it to get you one.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Posts: 112
    PenNPaper said:
    PapaSmurf said:
    PenNPaper said:

What is a fire beetle?
    Yea sorry, it’s basically a mobile forge  :D

• JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    Shard shields for all I say or no one.
    Yes, that would be very healthy for the game.

But then there is many people lobbying against it that make a fortune from having them limited to a very small percentage of the population.

They rather let the game bleed out instead of offending the RMT people playing them ;)
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    I'd pay for unlocking various emotes.

The game already has the art and motions and even sounds, but I'd love to be able to do them on command. We can lay down on the ground, for example. There are various spell casting motions that would be great as an actual emote. Preferably just the motion and/or sound, like bow and salute is now, so that we can add whatever text emote we want. I use a macro with salute action and emote *waves* as an example.
  • TroubleTrouble Posts: 13
    edited March 2018
    Copied over from another thread:

Rizarium Posts: 4

A tile/altar/item that allows you to recall/gate into your house like a boat.

Skill cap increase tokens, raises your skill cap by 10, max of 80 points.

Stat cap increase tokens, raises your stat cap by 5, max of 30 points

Guild Herald, that allows guild message of the days.

Merchant relief token, Token adds one slot to a house providing 1 fee free merchant.

Pet resurrection potions, A potion for a pet ghost that acts like a bandage with 120 vet skill.

Veteran Robe Enhancement token, A token that adds something useful to veteran robes. (10 LMC?)

I am just spitballing here, but I think all these item would be fairly easy to code. I am curious to see your ideas.

What would you like to see in the UO store?

edited March 2018
    Copied from another thread:

FeigrFeigr Posts: 70
    https://forum.uo.com/discussion/203/ultima-online-online-store-wish-list#latest

Stat stone that allows STR, INT, DEX adjustments once a day.

Copied from another thread:

AQHFAQHF Posts: 2
    Something that allows small houses to have castle-like storage. 

How about a runebook of return journey. When used to travel it has a list spot entry that will mark the spot you gate traveled from and when clicking on it will take you back to where you where. Also it might have a timer where the return entry decays over a period of time.  
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    Pet resurrection potions, A potion for a pet ghost that acts like a bandage with 120 vet skill.

These already exist as the craftable Elixir of Rebirth. Store items should never usurp craftables.
  • Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    I agree. Crafted items should reign. Now items in the store to help you craft those items would be fine. 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
    I agree. Crafted items should reign. Now items in the store to help you craft those items would be fine. 
    That's kinda pay to win though right? Unless I'm misunderstanding you.  I'd rather just be able to craft as well as possible in game without paying money.  I mean, the carpenter's bench isn't bad... but the forged tool is really bad.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator

These already exist as the craftable Elixir of Rebirth. Store items should never usurp craftables.
    I had mentioned that in the other thread, perhaps returning players are also unaware that NPC's will resurrect pets too https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/npc-commercial-transactions/pet-resurrection-by-npc/
  • AQHFAQHF Posts: 47
    Ugh, I find that enhancing tool to be infuriating. No crafter should have to shell out real money to be effective at doing their chosen craft. 
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400

How about a Pattern Table... It can hold 10 full Bulk Order Books and allows you to open all at once like you can spell books. So you can compare and remove bods. I think as a ingame store item or a very high end vet reward this will go over.  It would answer a lot of players wishes and not add to the EJ issue.   You open the table like a hope chest. The lid lifts and it has 10 slots for books you can see the type and color of the book and remove it if need be. 

Be it Alchemy to Tinker each table can hold any type of Bulk order book, with a menu for access this can be set like any other chest in the house.

I think as a ingame store item or a very high end vet reward this will go over.  

*Facepalm* No.  You already pay for the game, stop telling them you'd buy stuff to fix an in-game issue they created.  Also, what would be the purpose in making it a vet reward and not available to everyone?
    edited March 2018
    Feigr said:

I think as a ingame store item or a very high end vet reward this will go over.  

*Facepalm* No.  You already pay for the game, stop telling them you'd buy stuff to fix an in-game issue they created.  Also, what would be the purpose in making it a vet reward and not available to everyone?
      Hi agree with you pertaining to fixing in game issues. I am aiming more for convenience lately and also believe they should add more craft items and recipes.
    On the other hand thoughLady_Storm would like to have that item so she should be able to ask.
     I would like to discuss the woodworker's Bench. I find it interesting and would want to buy one. However there is also tinkering and blacksmith. I am wondering why there is not a tinkering bench and even possibly a forge item. It would be nice if a woodworkers bench included a boost to the tinkering skill or a tinkers bench. This is mostly based on having a higher success rate for high level items especially for items that take multiple craft skills.

I think we should discuss this,
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Earrings with night sight
    Orange soul stones
    Purple soul stones
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    TimSt said:
    Earrings with night sight
    These already exist in the Cleanup Britannia system, they're called Nocturne Earrings (5K points).