Vendors not selling items because they cannot hold more gold... can something be done, please ?

13»

Comments

• Lord_NythraxLord_Nythrax Posts: 144
    edited May 29
    username said:

So your fix is a fix unless they want to break it. Good one.

Where's the 2 lines of code?

Stop making a clown of yourself and go back to gen chat where you can talk all the smack and sound like the smartest kid in the classroom.

Someone's annoyed that they can't buy things from a gold capped vendor? Yeah that's slightly irritating, let's just exclude vendors from search when that happens. That'll take like two seconds.

Aha but here comes stereotypical obnoxious forum guy, and he's got a technical explanation for why that won't work! Looks like you're 2^456 percent owned sir! Oh wait his attempt at an explanation is complete irrelevant gibberish, literally it's so bad he'll claim he was using your post to respond to someone else and then never acknowledge it again.

Okay but wait, give him a couple of days to seethe over that and try again. Aha now what if someone decides putting unavailable things on vendor search is their reason for living and they camp their own vendor so they can reset it every time anyone visits it, all for no actual benefit to themselves? Ahaha what then?

Snore, dude. Complete and total snore. I can't believe you unironically did the font thing, like someone's parody of a board warrior who thinks making his text bigger increases his power level. Pure distilled cringe.
  • usernameusername Posts: 736
    edited May 29
    username said:

So your fix is a fix unless they want to break it. Good one.

Where's the 2 lines of code?

Stop making a clown of yourself and go back to gen chat where you can talk all the smack and sound like the smartest kid in the classroom.

Someone's annoyed that they can't buy things from a gold capped vendor? Yeah that's slightly irritating, let's just exclude vendors from search when that happens. That'll take like two seconds.

Aha but here comes stereotypical obnoxious forum guy, and he's got a technical explanation for why that won't work! Looks like you're 2^456 percent owned sir! Oh wait his attempt at an explanation is complete irrelevant gibberish, literally it's so bad he'll claim he was using your post to respond to someone else and then never acknowledge it again.

Okay but wait, give him a couple of days to seethe over that and try again. Aha now what if someone decides putting unavailable things on vendor search is their reason for living and they camp their own vendor so they can reset it every time anyone visits it, all for no actual benefit to themselves? Ahaha what then?

Snore, dude. Complete and total snore. I can't believe you unironically did the font thing, like someone's parody of a board warrior who thinks making his text bigger increases his power level. Pure distilled cringe.
    Done yet making yourself look stupid? Should go touch grass, maybe talk to another human being. You are coping very hard at this point. You've even already been told you're missing the point and told to stop and by the forum moderator. Cope harder. Please, for everyone, oblige and stop posting. 

Still waiting for those 2 lines of code:
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,022Moderator
    I think it's about time to end this storm in a teacup.
This discussion has been closed.