Upcoming event questions

2»

Comments

• shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    Grimbeard said:
    shootgun said:
    Grimbeard said:
    All you need is nightmare or any pet with Magery Mastery it will teleport onto enemy ships 
    I see. They always bug when doing the plunder beacons as shown here. Hence the reason I asked for the ability to add pet castle or something similar to Britannia boats here. This way we can swap pets when they bug.
    My fisher tamer doesn't do beacons my sdi tamer does with ease 

Yup yup, hence the reason I said tamer/bards will have hard time doing the event.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,141
    shootgun said:
    Grimbeard said:
    All you need is nightmare or any pet with Magery Mastery it will teleport onto enemy ships 
    I see. They always bug when doing the plunder beacons as shown here. Hence the reason I asked for the ability to add pet castle or something similar to Britannia boats here. This way we can swap pets when they bug.
    Use a cu with AI/chiv.  Just like I said before.
     I don't kill the pirates until I scuttle the ship. If the orcs attack you.  Invis.

Pet chews em up in 2 seconds when I  hop over.  Pet can kill a dread pirate before I can loot a garg ship.

You say the Seas are crowded. Sail with another player that uses a Beetle.   Beetle and Cu can kill a dread pirate before you can loot an Orc ship.

Why are players using a Britannia ship for this? Orc ship does more damage.

PM me and I'll show you tactics on LS. A new toon works fine.  You don't need skills to shoot a cannon.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.