Publish 100

124»

Comments

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,841
    yes, the bank and a few parts of surrounding buildings

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,841
    edited June 2018
    Not sure what happen d with all these replies
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    edited June 2018
    Margrette said:
    Tanager said:
    Yay for sugarcane and flax seeds, and yay for flax bundles! These are pretty, and have not been available on Siege since it was removed from NPC inventory.

And double YAY for updating the Hag quest to be more current and useful!
    I doubt the flax bundles will make it to Siege or Mugen.
    Why?  Flax currently produces cotton on Siege, which is what they are going to change to produce flax.  No idea why you would think it wouldn't apply to siege?

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • cobbcobb Posts: 172
    • Made improvements to classic client movement speed to be on par with the enhanced client when pathfinding is enabled.
    What exactly does this mean? Is it enough to just have pathfinding enabled, or do I have to double right click everywhere to move at this new faster speed?
  • cobbcobb Posts: 172
    edited June 2018
    I hope double right clicking is not necessary. 

Having to constantly double click would be a good way to get carpal tunnel
  • KelKel Posts: 8
    cobb said:
    I hope double right clicking is not necessary. 

Having to constantly double click would be a good way to get carpal tunnel
    The way Bleak explained it to me was that you do not have to double click to get the speed bonus. Pathfinding ONLY needs to be enabled. I tested it to the best of my ability and noticed no difference whatsoever, but that may be me. If anyone else notices a difference let me know.
  • SlayviteSlayvite Posts: 113
    No mention about Bod books locked down in a house being usable like SoT/Soa books??

• Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Slayvite said:
    No mention about Bod books locked down in a house being usable like SoT/Soa books??

Dream On
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited June 2018
    They seem to have sort of fixed the healthbars when a party is disbanded, the healthbars do remain, except I lose my own healthbar still.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,097
    Yup, would be nice for my own to stay also.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Pawain said:
    Yup, would be nice for my own to stay also.
    Ya think?  :/
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I am a tiny bit confused about how this would happen, I understand that first these things goto test, but.. you’d think they would test it maybe at least once before putting it out there? 

I guess they must be very confident in their programming ability to not even try it once. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 620
    been trying to test their fix for despise island but despise spawn is bugged on TC and won't progress no matter how much stuff you kill :-/
    they said they're investigating the issue...