Publish 100

Posted on May 16, 2018 by UO Dev Team
Wiki > Publish 100

First TC1 Release – 5/16/2018

Note there will be missing strings on TC1 until we release a new client patch to coincide with these changes.  We anticipate that will sometime in June.

The following changes have been published to TC1 as of the latest release date,

• Resolved issue where players could have access to certain masteries after soul stoning a skill.
  • Players can no longer use soulstones with an active mastery.
  • Mastery passives will be removed on login if a player does not have the correct skill or active mastery.
  • Fixes issue where pet attacks would not proc the fiendish calling AI.
  • Covetous resource maps will now indicate when they are located in the Lost Lands.
  • Artifacts will preserve their max durability when exchanged with the Legendary Artificer.
  • Harbingers can now only be summoned in a cemetery.
  • Cannonballs can now be smelted.
  • Mannequins and stewards can now equip talisman.
  • You can now specify an amount of seeds to remove from the seedbox.
  • “Owned by” items can no longer be quipped on mannequins, stewards, or vendors.
  • Time of Legends items can now be dyed with natural dye.
  • Revenants spawned in doom will no longer endlessly pursue their victims outside of the dungeon.
  • Fixed issue where the New Magincia gardening contract would not work between years.
  • NPC mage guildmasters will always accept gold for training.
  • Fixed issue where the Silver Sapling would erroneously work outside of the Stygian Abyss.
  • Fixed issue where players could get stuck on the Spirituality shrine while on a trade quest.
  • Fixed the skill requirement for entering the City of Wind.
  • Level 5 & 6 treasure maps have been added to the Hag Quest.
  • Endless Journey players will receive a warning gump on login when mounted on a mount that contains items (This is currently live in Publish 99)
  • Fixed issue where guards would instakill red players participating in a VvV city battle.
  • Fixed issued where Global Chat presence would not be properly updated when players go offline.
  • Fixed issue where the exit locations for the Primeival Lich spawn could be blocked with items.
  • Fixed issue where Bard Mastery Despair would not deliver the correct damage.
  • The Gorgon Lens should now work on all equipment that fits in the head and neck slot.
  • The Cu Sidhe is now considered a wolf with regard to slayer damage.
  • There is now a delay when toggling acceptance of trades in the trade window.
  • Fixes issue where a number of skills could get stuck on a player.  This issue will be resolved on player login.
  • Fixes issue where players purchasing City Banners would receive tokenization errors.
  • The Palomino Horse & Lasher can now be trained.
  • Gnarled Staves that do not have any “charges” associated with any magical spell item properties can now be reforged.
  • Fixed issue where ML artifact drops would not occur.
  • Pets duplicated by Medusa will no longer have positive karma.
  • Fixed issue where Messages in a Bottle would become erroneously named when used with the Davies’ Locker.
  • Sapphires have been added to the ore cart spawn.
  • Skeleton keys can now be combined up to 100 charges.
  • Yarn made on a spinning wheel will now properly stack in a player’s backpack.
  • The “wight” corpse will no longer be erroneously named.
  • Fixed issue where magic reflect buff icon would display erroneous information when logging in.
  • Adjusted Travesty’s wrestling skill
  • The Jewelry Box can now be secured with contents if the house has available storage.
  • Adjusted Despise Island Champ Spawn to reduce lag.
  • Cleanup Britannia points can now be exchanged between characters on an account by visiting the Cleanup Exchange Stone located at the Britain Commons.
  • The Britain Cleanup Officer will now spawn in the Britain Commons.
  • Amethysts spawned in Exodus Chests will now stack with those purchased from the Jeweler.
  • Sugarcane & Flax will now produce seeds.
  • Daemons, Ogre Lords, Silver Serpents, and Wisps will no longer be associated with factions, resulting in odd results while trying to bard them.
  • Flax will now produce flax instead of cotton.
  • Spellweaving spell “Word of Death” will now have the correct minimum skill requirement displayed in the spellweaving book.
  • Slayer damage will now impact Magery Mastery Death Ray.

Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,739
    woopee

Level 5 & 6 treasure maps have been added to the Hag Quest.

Skeleton keys can now be combined up to 100 charges.

Cleanup Britannia points can now be exchanged between characters on an account by visiting the Cleanup Exchange Stone located at the Britain Commons.

The Britain Cleanup Officer will now spawn in the Britain Commons.

Sugarcane & Flax will now produce seeds.

well on TC1 it will be nice.  

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited May 2018
    We’ll need to test it but on reading I’m sceptical on the fix for the despise lag issue (by adjusting spawn) because today it was actually doing it about 5 mins after the champ was dead so there was no spawn. But I’ll let you know. 

Pleased they refrained from ruining the game by introducing self res for any non vvv mounts.

I think the trade window delay will please a lot of people, but no comma mention?

Surprised no mention of the issue with feint debuff, and still no gate to star room from fel dragon turtle champ. 

Surprised no mention of cold wind not working.

Bit of a short list tbh

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    You were on TC1 doing despise ?
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    Boggles the mind that the Devs can not set up the feed for these to post in the forums....Clearly its what the players want since we continually post it for them. 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    edited May 2018
    What's this all about?
    • Artifacts will preserve their max durability when exchanged with the Legendary Artificer.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,121Dev
    edited May 2018
    Any client side fixes won't be available until a client patch is deployed as part of our TC1 release schedule, we except that sometime in June.
  • SlissSliss Posts: 282
    Is it possible to either add a filter to the jewelry box, or change it so that item properties could be pulled by Pinco's UI filters like they do in regular chests. I love the idea of a jewelry box, but having to mouse over each item makes a regular chest much more preferable.

I second Mervin on Cold wind and add a request to make pet poisoning scale with skill.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,076
    @Kyronix

Is this worded correctly?

• The Jewelry Box can now be secured with contents if the house has available storage.
    If the jewelry box has 10 items in it and the house has 5 spare storage slots  Can I unlock the box and then lock it again?  I wont have but 6 available lockdowns if I do this. So it will not lock down.

Also I can not put a jewelry box with more than 125 items in my backpack. Will this be addressed?

Thanks
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SyncrosSyncros Posts: 116
    No movable health bar fix?     
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,684

I'm glad the yard will auto stack just like the spools already do. I get so much of the wool from the sheep that it just collects in my bank.

also loving that the sugarcane will produce seeds... yay sugar!!!

I am also wanting to know about the jewelry box. I would love to be able to move it from its current location.

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Kyronix said:
    Any client side fixes won't be available until a client patch is deployed as part of our TC1 release schedule, we except that sometime in June.

Any chance the bug where the Grizzled Mare can only be trained to 3 slots will be fixed ? Please tell me you're not going to allow Windrunner and that freaking unicorn to also be 3 slot pets ? You do realize how rarely the Griz drops right ? I'm pretty sure everyone on every shard doesn't own one, they should be trainable to 5 slots.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    I hope the despise spawn fix isn't just reduced spawn and it actually fixes the current issue.  Cause even when the spawn isn't popped and people are fighting with fields the same ridiculous lag shows up if your on the island trying to fight.
    At least people shouldn’t be able to do the roof afk now. Thank you. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797

Unless I missed it granite is not getting added to the character's bank box on TC1 when you request resources.  I had to go buy the how to mine granite book and then go mine it.

• Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 620
    "Players can no longer use soulstones with an active mastery."

What does that mean exactly? As far as I know there is no way to comepletely turn off masteries once you activated one.

Or is this just poorly worded and means I can't have a mastery toggle ability active (e.g. hightened senses) while using a soulstone?
  • North_LSNorth_LS Posts: 99
    is there a separate list for new bugs introduced? 
    edited May 2018
    North_LS said:
    is there a separate list for new bugs introduced? 
    Yes. Look for a publish 200 wish list in the Bug forum section :D
  • crunchnastycrunchnasty Posts: 241
    Is this really the entire publish 100 list? If so, I suspect some people will be sorely disappointed in the depth of this fix. There has to be many times over the amount of bugs that are listed here. 
  • GandalfGandalf Posts: 115
    Can't comment until the next patch come.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,981Moderator
    Is this really the entire publish 100 list? If so, I suspect some people will be sorely disappointed in the depth of this fix. There has to be many times over the amount of bugs that are listed here. 
    The announcement for the publish reads:
    We are pleased to announce the first of several TC1 Publish 100 releases will be available for testing on TC1 by 4pm ET May 16, 2018
  • InLorInLor Posts: 407
    edited May 2018
    I am indeed sorely disappointed by this list.  :'( I hope we'll see much more of the sort of stuff listed in this thread: https://forum.uo.com/discussion/727/what-cc-upgrades-fixes-would-you-like-to-see#latest
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • Mariah said:
    The announcement for the publish reads:
    We are pleased to announce the first of several TC1 Publish 100 releases will be available for testing on TC1 by 4pm ET May 16, 2018
    Thanks for the clarification Mariah. 
    We look forward to seing that list grow as more releases come out :wink:

• KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    OK, so I went to test to do the roof on a tamer. A guild mate and Iwent in with a fire beetle and a dimatapp (the poison one from Eodon). Guildie was a provo/disco/tamer I was on a tamer/T-hunter. After multiple deaths each, we somehow managed to get through Anon, Virtuebane, and Ozymandius. At one time I saw 57 spawn corpses when doing Virtuebane. OUCH! But we got him. Then came Jou'nar. He ate our lunch!!!!!! The skeletal dragon's agroed to us continually. Combine that with the fact we kept getting "sucked in" to Jou'nar and there was no way to control the spawn. We finally both died at the same time and got kicked out. If Jou'nar would have been the first champ "up", we wouldn't have made it to any of the others. 
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • crunchnastycrunchnasty Posts: 241
    @KHAN did they make the roof harder with the new publish?
    KHAN said:
    OK, so I went to test to do the roof on a tamer. A guild mate and Iwent in with a fire beetle and a dimatapp (the poison one from Eodon). Guildie was a provo/disco/tamer I was on a tamer/T-hunter. After multiple deaths each, we somehow managed to get through Anon, Virtuebane, and Ozymandius. At one time I saw 57 spawn corpses when doing Virtuebane. OUCH! But we got him. Then came Jou'nar. He ate our lunch!!!!!! The skeletal dragon's agroed to us continually. Combine that with the fact we kept getting "sucked in" to Jou'nar and there was no way to control the spawn. We finally both died at the same time and got kicked out. If Jou'nar would have been the first champ "up", we wouldn't have made it to any of the others. 
    Thank you for testing. So Shadowguard is now closed for tamers in addition to casters. Back to Sampires Online?
    Just a suggestion, maybe take a tamer AND a sampire and a mage, and not try and solo everything afk on an mmo game?

• ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Mervyn said:
    Just a suggestion, maybe take a tamer AND a sampire and a mage, and not try and solo everything afk on an mmo game?
    Good idea, let us know when you try that combo and how you get along.
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    Yay for sugarcane and flax seeds, and yay for flax bundles! These are pretty, and have not been available on Siege since it was removed from NPC inventory.

And double YAY for updating the Hag quest to be more current and useful!
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    edited May 2018
    Perhaps we can get a fix on the EC having ghost mobs at the champ spawns in Ilsh?  They were worse last night than I have seen in a long time.  It's the only time I try to play the EC, and more of last night is gonna kill that too
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Tanager said:
    Yay for sugarcane and flax seeds, and yay for flax bundles! These are pretty, and have not been available on Siege since it was removed from NPC inventory.

And double YAY for updating the Hag quest to be more current and useful!
    I doubt the flax bundles will make it to Siege or Mugen.