Please Fix Necro Mastery

Vecna85Vecna85 Posts: 4
edited August 2022 in Bugs
When commanding undead there is a decent chance that going through a portal or entering a dungeon will cause one or both of the undead to vanish entirely.

I just had it happen twice in a row when trying to enter The Labyrinth with skeletal dragons.

If possible adding a grace period before the undead vanish if the character loses connection would be amazing as well.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Vecna85Vecna85 Posts: 4
    edited August 2022
    That's depressing. Do known issues ever end up getting addressed? 
    “Thank you for playing Ultima Online”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    This entire thread above pretty much sums up bug reporting for Ultima Online, unfortunately. 
    edited August 2022
    Vecna85 said:

If possible adding a grace period before the undead vanish if the character loses connection would be amazing as well.
    “this has also already been requested, not just for summons but for normal tamed creatures to remain in game protecting your character until your character fully logs out. “
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    I'd like to highlight that the other necromancy mastery called conduit is also bugged when you put necromage on a pet exemple., it cast the spell with the candles but with ZERO effects. Thanks for playing Ultima Online.
    edited August 2022
    “well, technically only a few spells work with that anyway, poison strike, strangle, pain spike, corpse skin, maybe evil omen. So it’s a tough one to test, because it only casts conduit with necromage and not necromancy, so the chances of getting both conduit off and one of the few spells it works on is v slim

I believe a pet should only cast conduit if it has necromancy and not necromage, but I can’t confirm if conduit on pets is working or not, will have to defer to quickblade to provide evidence”
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited August 2022
    The chance of casting them both is not slim at all, you clearly do not own a necromage pet. It would take literally 2 minutes to test it if I was a dev. All the spells you mentionned the pet cast like 12 of them per 30 seconds. I took a video once to clearly demonstrate it if needed I can post it