Artio Champ Spawn : Any Tamers had any luck with getting a Sash ?

13»

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited April 2022
    I took my Tiger warrior to Atlantic this week and have gotten a bunch of sashes. I sent him earlier so he does not have the correct weapons and he can not use specials so he does not do a lot of damage.  I brought him a Soulseeker to try.

Tonight I took my Mystic/Mage/Thrower.  I found he uses shard bound items so that was a pain finding them all.  So now he is really slow at throwing.  But, the RCs work on all levels, I just try to kill 2 Salivas or a few Vollums, then hope I get some hits on a Bear or Cu.  Use RC on the Boss and throw at her. He does go berserk at the Boss so that speeds up his swings, glad he has that since he can't bring his shard bound items.  2 tries 2 garg sashes. 

Atlantic usually slows down at 8 pm on other weekdays, but tonight we just had a good size crowd this late.  Not as many players this third time but we did it.  3 for 3 on My Garg.  I need to work on Mana regen since I throw so slow.

Out of all the templates I have tried the Garg has been the easiest, toss an RC and fly around.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    After reading Pawain's above, I have a proposal for shard bound arties.

@Kyronix

If the intent is to ensure shard bound items remain available on local shard, and not shipped off to Atlantic, please make them "easier" to get. 

If it cost say 200 minor arties, it will become even more rare. 

Make it say 50 minor arties max so we can get more, and since supply > demand and we can't ship them out, this is when prices for shard bound could drop.

It should be as easy to get as the Mark belt or Artio sash.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Seth said:

:D Well Since I have been trading sashes for eggs I have not kept an accurate count.  I would guess I have received 50 to 60 Sashes now, with only 2 failed attempts. Maybe that would be a little too easy.

I did like it when we could only get 1 per account per shard.  I did have a lot of fun traveling to other shards to get the drops when that was the case.  I got 20 or so Bandage belts doing that.

Eggs are not shard bound.  Are players on small population shards not finding eggs because players from other shards are taking them all?  Shard bound was not a good idea IMO.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited April 2022
    Pawain said:
    Seth said:

:D Well Since I have been trading sashes for eggs I have not kept an accurate count.  I would guess I have received 50 to 60 Sashes now, with only 2 failed attempts. Maybe that would be a little too easy.

I did like it when we could only get 1 per account per shard.  I did have a lot of fun traveling to other shards to get the drops when that was the case.  I got 20 or so Bandage belts doing that.

Eggs are not shard bound.  Are players on small population shards not finding eggs because players from other shards are taking them all?  Shard bound was not a good idea IMO.
    I think 1 per account is fine for non-wearable items, e.g. house deco etc (since 1 house per account).

I can get up to 6 eggs for a round trip around Brit fields, so I don't think it's a big issue.

Shard bound for arties is a bad idea, and lowering the cost will be a win-win for both local and players who travel often. If it's going to be expensive, everyone loses.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • LordSolorLordSolor Posts: 13
    Is this spawn still going on?  If so where is it?
  • MsScarlettMsScarlett Posts: 58
    LordSolor said:
    Is this spawn still going on?  If so where is it?
    It is done.