Halloween House Decorating contest!

1235»

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited November 2023
    Pawain said:
    Marge said:

You must have hit enter as I was starting to type and it looks as if I told the moderator that. My statement was definitely meant as a reply to Pawain and not the moderator.

As for constructive ideas, it would be nice to have a random judge to pick the winners. I don't know if the core team for Broadsword are back in the office or if its all remote but buy someone a coffee during their break and ask them to judge. Hell, ask the barista.   
    Why do you think a random person would choose different than the posters here?

We all like different things, more people liked the cool dock.  So a contest is not valid if you do not approve of the winner?  :D 

To eliminate more confusion,  The troll that brought up Mesannas house with a Dock on LS, did not mean the contest entry was partially built by her.  

But wait! 

I had @mesanna eaten to the bones by the cats in my Entry AND the House was "full-Halloween Themed" (Black Cats, Pumpkins AND a Lovecraft semi-quote - from "The Cats of Ulthar", if anyone is unfamiliar with H.P.L. writing). 

Shouldn't this make me an automatic Winner of SOMETHING then? :D ;)
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,994Moderator
    Thank you for your feedback, your concerns have been noted.
This discussion has been closed.